Young, mum already, WTT?

S

Serene123

Right, I'm not WTT, but is anyone in this section a young mum? Because I was just thinking, I always wanted my babies close together, but now I have Caitlyn so young, the thought of having two babies by 21 and having to tell people that, petrifies me :rofl:

Hey Toria!I am.We'll be TTC again just after Ive turned 20 so yup,I'll hopefully have two by the time I'm 21.I have no doubt at all that a lot of people are going to judge me but hey,I'd rather have my babies close together and people judging me than having babies like 10 years apart who cant play together and have no judgement..if that makes sense xx

Toria.. dont let what other people will think put you off having more babies at a young age!!! I had 2 by the time I was 21, I dont know what people said behind my back, but no one said anything to my face about it, and if they did.... who cares! Lets face it, they're probably just jealous coz when our children are all grown up, we're still gunna be young ourselves and we could even start having babies all over again! :rofl: If thats what you want, you go for it!!!

your are way more than capable to have another baby hun and thats all that matters stuff what everyone else things as long as you are happy and the children get everything they need it shouldnt matter how old you are

Lou
xxx

I'm TTC now :) I want my babies to be close in age. I'm not bothered about what other people think.

xxx

Im not ttc or wtt but it doesnt matter what any one thinks, someone will always have something to say whatever age you are. My mum has 3 kids by the time she was 23. Screw what other people say.

I had Rebecca at 18 and Hollie at 20 and wouldnt have changed a thing xx

Now im 29 with 4 kiddies and loving being a very busy mummy xx

Thank you girls! It might not even happen, but if it does, atleast I won't feel bad about it!

When I'm ready, I'm ready. Balls to everyone else!

I had two by the time i was 18 with a 4 yr gap they got on great until jake went to high school which i am sure is normal xxx

i had my son and if i had had my way (i ended up on my own) i would have had two close together i had my son when i was 19 and i wouldnt change it for the world!

Sod what anyone else thinks hun, as long as its right for you and LO
-x-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"