young mums who have had miscarridge help :(

Gab18

Reaction score
im 18 years old and had a miscarridge on june 29th i think i had blighted ovum the hospital didnt even tell me i just went for my 13 week scan and had empty sac and chose to miscarry naturally which i wouldnt of done if i knew how painfull it was anyway. i feel so alone and confused everyday i just cry in my room alone because no one understands what im going through my mum and dad wasnt happy about the pregnancy and kicked me out and my dad tried giving me a bottle of booze because he said he wanted me to miscarry. I was so devastated when i went for my scan even though the baby was planned, my boyfriends sister who is also 18 is pregnant (5 days before i was) so its really hard when she comes round with her bump showing me her scan pics and talking about the baby and she was so scared it was going to happen to her. My mum made me get the implant and i went along with it because all i was hearing everyday was you cant get pregnant again!

I feel so sad i just want my baby back i really want to get pregnant again. I dont think ill be happy until i do just need someone to talk to :cry:

Hi Gab, im so sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage at 12 wks on june 9th & it was such a shock & left me heartbroken. Im 21, so i was a young mum. Im so sorry that your mum & dad arent been suppoertive to you, you take as long as u need to greive, loosing a baby is a really heartbreaking thing & no one has the right to tell you how to feel. So you take as long as u need. If you want a baby then try for one if you feel ready, im trying now & i really hope i am, Im not replacing my baby (Angel) thats what i called the baby, but my need to be a mum is so strong. Im here to listen to you if you wanna talk, i wouldnt want ou to feel alone..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->