Young Newbie ! NTNP

BeesBabyBump_

Reaction score
Hey Guys , I'm new to BnB. I'm 19 years old soon to be 20 and my OH is 20 years old. We've been together about a year and he wants a LO. I'm neither here nor there with the idea. If we had one of course i would be excited and if we didn't i wouldn't be bummed. I'm just Neutral. Having a baby is awesome in my opinion and i wouldn't mind having one now. I know the difficulties and i know my families reactions wont be too pleasant but i that's normal when anyone gets pregnant. So we've just been NTNP for the past few Months. I did have an IUD during the summer but i had to have it removed because it just wasn't working well with my body so now i am currently taking no types of birth control. we last had intercourse on Wednesday the 14th and i believe my ovulation date was the 15th or today, the 16th so i'm just going with the flow and patiently waiting.. is anyone else in a similar situation ?! :flower:

Same! Im 19 he is 20 about to be 21. We both want kids but aren't exactly trying defiantly not preventing though. We had intercourse the 13th and i assume i ovulated yesterday or today but have had no symptoms of it that i normally do. Being the same age as me do you worry about being so young and having/wanting a child?

yeah i worry, one because i know my parents aren't going to be thrilled AT ALL. also i know having a raising a kid is a lotttt of work and responsibility, i'm not naive to the struggles i know the challenges, but i feel like i'm ready. I think i'd be an awesome mom so i'm not too worried about my age. and if you think you can handle it and you're ready, who's to stop you? right ?

I agree I really do want a child and I know it would be well taken care of. It's lucky if you have your mother also. I'm really thinking I could be pregnant I just wish the 2ww didn't have to feel so long lol

I wish my mother lived closer, she lives out of state and i know my dad and his side of the family isnt going to be too thrilled. but its what i want so ..
and i know the TWW feels like a two year wait lol. but hopefully we will know soon.

Hey girls. :) I'm not NTNP, but I'd still like to join in on the conversation if that's alright!

I'm 18, my OH is 27, and I'm on birth control. I defiantly think about a baby all the time though, but I know it's not the right time. I want to be married first, and for it to be a mutual decision. We've talked about getting married in a couple years.

I freak out thinking I'm pregnant all the time though. Last night I had a dream I was pregnant, and it was the holidays. I was so upset that I couldn't eat all the yummy holiday food, because it made me sick, and I cried my eyes out. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->