• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your All Going To Think Im Mad......

D

dawny690

Well you would be right I am mad but I have been looking for ideas to see what to do with my beautiful wedding dress and I have come to a decision..............................................................................................
IM GOING TO TRASH MY DRESS :happydance:
I just havent decided how yet xxxxx

really!! i was looking at this, but i don't think i could be that brave - go you though! xx

Yey - you go girl!!! :thumbup:

Are you going with a company who'll clean and box it once you're done??

Go horse riding or down the local park on the zip wire :winkwink:

I seen this in a mag last year, there was lots of ideas including paint balling lol

I've seen pics of brides jumping in to pools or running in to the sea with their's on...good luck, it'll be heavy if you decide on the water route!

Just wish I could decide which route to go down would love the water idea but no water round here clean enough to do it in, horse's plenty of but am scared I would get kicked or something by it :blush: Not going with a company as yet not sure how to contact one or find out how much they charge anyone got any idea how much this would be to go through a company?

I was looking online for stuff like this and found this site:

https://www.aboutimagephotography.com/w_galleries.php

There are lots of pics of brides trashing their dresses. Have fun! :D

Have fun hun! Don't think I could bear to do it! x

For cleaning...well because of the type of silk my dress was made from, I had to send it off to be cleaned professionally, wrapped in acid free tissue paper, sealed and boxed..that was £280 and it only had a little bit of grey underneath the hem where it dragged. It depends on the dress hun.

my dress is still covered in allsorts from zane at my wedding and i still havent got it cleaned so god knows what its guna look like lol

your nuts! my dress hasnt left its case in nearly 3 years and it aint gunna.. why would you wanna trash your beautiful dress. its a womans fairytail dress and you wanna trash yours.

This is a really big thing over here in Ontario!
Quite a few people i know have done Trash the Dress photo shoots, and they turn out amazing :)

i don't think I could do it... I'm a neat freak when it comes to my clothes.

It looks like fun and photos are amazing, but I just couldn't do it.

We sort of partualy trashed it the other day by having a kinky moment and had :sex: in it :blush: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->