your all time favourite series?

I miss Cold Feet and Dawson's creek (although I have the full box set of this - I love Pacey!)

The Tudors!! It hasn't ended yet but the 4th and final season starts in April.

Roseanne, god i loved that programme.

I have the boxsets, they are still funny now.

V xxx

OMG!! I LOVE Roseanne!! I still watch the re-runs and laugh like I did the first time.

I liked Stargate SG1 well the until season 8 or so, so before they had a bit of a reshuffle for the lasts eason.

I also liked Absolutely Fabulous :) and Coupling :)

mine has to be
charmed (i have all the box sets)
and
Lois and clark (dean cain :cloud9:)

Can't beleive no ones mentioned the sopranos or the wire yet!!!

nommmmm...tony soprano....nommmmm...mcnulty!!! *swoon*

Of what isn't on anymore: Buffy, Firefly (was so mad they only did one season, at least they did a movie though), Dead Like Me (though they are going to do some straight to dvd stuff)

and of what's currently on I really like 30 Rock, True Blood, Castle and Lost (can't believe its the final season! Still so many questions to be answered though!)

I just realised I totally didn't read the OP properly lol a series that I like that have now ENDED was Footballers Wives :)

I really miss Prison Break! I loved Michael Schofield!

And Cold Feet! I loved that programme! x x x

I miss Charmed as well. I always watch the re-runs on Living!

I miss Charmed as well. I always watch the re-runs on Living!

Charmed is a great one! Although I think I've only seen the first 4 or 5 seasons...really need to catch up.

Of what isn't on anymore: Buffy, Firefly (was so mad they only did one season, at least they did a movie though), Dead Like Me (though they are going to do some straight to dvd stuff)

and of what's currently on I really like 30 Rock, True Blood, Castle and Lost (can't believe its the final season! Still so many questions to be answered though!)

that series/film is awesome. wonder where we got Rivers name from....lol

Xfiles
SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Firefly

(we have every single box set of all of these shows lol)

Ooooh, I can't pick just one so here goes!!!

Gavin & Stacy
Lost
Friends
The Royal Family (The Christmas special was amazing!!)
Extra's
The Office

x

That i can think of now .....prison break...Londons burning...ultimate force....and where the heart is :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->