your all time favourite series?

Bad girls
Footballers wives
Only fools and horses
And my favourite ever, Absoloutely fabulous!! xx

24!!!!!! (i know theres a new series but i dont have sky so cant watch it til the boxset is out :cry:)
desperate housewives (again i know theres a new series but ive already seen it all online :rofl: im so impatient for the next!!

24!!!!!! (i know theres a new series but i dont have sky so cant watch it til the boxset is out :cry:)
desperate housewives (again i know theres a new series but ive already seen it all online :rofl: im so impatient for the next!!

online where? :baby:

Anna, i'm watching season 8 of 24 online at the moment :winkwink:
PM if you want details:)

Where where where!?!? Me and my mum are desperate hosuewives addicts!! :haha: xx

Where where where!?!? Me and my mum are desperate hosuewives addicts!! :haha: xx

Desperate Housewives

Desperate Housewives

OMG! I love Desperate Housewives!!! Is the UK and the US on the same episode? We just watched Season 6, Episode 17?

Desperate Housewives

OMG! I love Desperate Housewives!!! Is the UK and the US on the same episode? We just watched Season 6, Episode 17?

not sure, i think you must be ahead of us cos i watched it online before it was shown in the UK so i think it had already been shown in the US or something :shrug:

Yeah US are ahead of us,
Thank you so so much Anna, Me and my mum wont be going out next weekend i can tell you that for nothing! :haha: xx

Desperate Housewives

not sure, i think you must be ahead of us cos i watched it online before it was shown in the UK so i think it had already been shown in the US or something :shrug:

Oh, okay! I guess we are ahead! lol :)

black books, the L word, sex & the city, the mighty boosh, monty python (even though it was before my time!)

The Swan.. :rofl: it was a reality show that only did one season. I want to go on it!

Friends without a doubt - i cried when it ended and when I rewatch the last one I always cry! I have the DVD boxset and watch at least 2 episodes a day on More4 xx

OH & I just finished re-watching the sopranos tonight. I am actually gutted. I think I might have to start watching it AGAIN on MOnday when he goes to work haha!!!

I should've been born into a mob family in my alternate life..

the OC. loved IT. buffy, and ER, i was GUTTED when this ended

currently completely obesessed with Supernatural. hurry UP season 5 n get on DVD!

xx

the oc
shameless, i know its still on but i love it
where the heart is, sunday nights just arent the same anymore
the darling buds of may
footballers wives
bad girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads