Your babys reaction to sounds?

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
I was just wondering how everyones baby's were reacting to outside noises yet, if at all?

Just wondering because I went to see Joseph at the theatre tonight and Junior never stopped moving the whole way through, apart from in the interval, and as soon as the music stopped, so did he!

But we went to see a band the other night and he didn't react at all to them. They were quite heavy and bassy.

Do you think that he would have been more active tonight anyway, that it's just a coincidence? or is anyone elses baby like this too?

Just wondering because both me and my boyfriend are really into music, its quite interesting :)

xxx

hi my LO moves alot with loud music. i noticed the other day my friend through her little girls toy into the toy box and my bump jumped :rofl: it was so cute i shouted at my friend for scaring my LO :rofl:

Yeah thats the thing, I couldn't tell if he was scared tonight or enjoying it! He didn't move AT ALL when we went to see Alien vs Predator though, and that was pretty scary :|

xxx

yeah i cant really tell the difference i just asumed that one bang scared her cause other than that the house was quiet. i noticed as well your from leeds. im from bradford well border of leeds and bradford.

I live quite near Bradford actually, like near the outskirts :) Just moved here.

xxx

well good luck with LO just wondering which hospital your going to give birth at i have to go to bradford. would of prefered leeds but my midwife is a bradford one so gutted.

We bought this ''noise machine'' that you put on the crib and helps baby fall asleep (it plays a heartbeat and different songs) I've been playing some of those baby songs and putting the speaker on my belly, LO absolutely LOVES IT! He moves so much when I do that, it's so cute.

We bought this ''noise machine'' that you put on the crib and helps baby fall asleep (it plays a heartbeat and different songs) I've been playing some of those baby songs and putting the speaker on my belly, LO absolutely LOVES IT! He moves so much when I do that, it's so cute.

thats good, baby will find that a comfort when here. :happydance:

Hey Linzi. It's funny you mention this, we went to see Joseph about 4 weeks ago and like yours, our little one never stopped moving (except for the interval). At the time he/she wasn't overly active (unlike now!!!) and wouldn't move much if we listened to other load music. We assumed he/she liked the Joseph music - ha ha.

Hey Linzi. It's funny you mention this, we went to see Joseph about 4 weeks ago and like yours, our little one never stopped moving (except for the interval). At the time he/she wasn't overly active (unlike now!!!) and wouldn't move much if we listened to other load music. We assumed he/she liked the Joseph music - ha ha.

Wow thats really strange!

My baby is pretty active usually, but last night he was just going crazy in there!

xxx

Just wondering because I went to see Joseph at the theatre tonight and Junior never stopped moving the whole way through, apart from in the interval, and as soon as the music stopped, so did he!

I'm going to see Joseph on 27th, will see if bubs has a little dance along as well lol

Mine is quite active to sounds he seems to like. Some music gets him really kicking. Sometimes it's quite rhythmic but not in time to the music.

He also wakes up at night when I've been in bed for a while in the quiet and then OH comes in to go to bed. I'm not sure if it's the sound of the extractor fan in the bathroom or the sound of OH's voice as he's normally swearing at something, tripping over in the dark and says goodnight to baby.

Haha :)

I read in a magazine that the baby will be able to hear more of his dads voice, as its deeper.

Makes sense though, because bassy notes travel through surfaces better :)

xxx

Well I didn't think bubs reacted to sounds until some idiot decided to hoot their horn right next to me in town this morning. Bubs started kicking the c**p out of me!

When we went for our 4D scan, baby started to turn towards my back, turing its head away from us. OH called "Bubba" at my belly and baby reacted by turning around and with its mouth and eyes open. We have it on video, its so cool to see the reaction over and over. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->