Your best bargain...

Margie

Reaction score
Got a moses basket off e-bay for 99p and a stand from someone on freecycle... Have just washed everything and put it together with the little sheets and blankets and it looks so sweet :happydance::happydance::happydance:

What's been your best bargain??

Not as god as yours but I got my moses basket and stand in top condition for £5 from a local lady. Got a new mattress and sheets and cleaned it all with milton and it is lovely!!!

I got a medula mini electric "breat" pump as was advertised on ebay for a fiver! I was chuffed! :thumbup:

a mama n papa travel system buggy (so carseat aswell), car seat base, carry cot, bag of cloths and soft arch mothercare baby gym all only 3 months old ALL for £30.00

Our nursery, we did it ourselves. Got all the little pots of paints in the reduced section of B&Q and just used our imagination. We went for a Mr. Men theme and it turned out fantastic even if I do say so myself. All in all I reckon the paints probably cost us £20 in total. :happydance: xx

Our nursery, we did it ourselves. Got all the little pots of paints in the reduced section of B&Q and just used our imagination. We went for a Mr. Men theme and it turned out fantastic even if I do say so myself. All in all I reckon the paints probably cost us £20 in total. :happydance: xx

That's so cool - got any pics?

a mama n papa travel system buggy (so carseat aswell), car seat base, carry cot, bag of cloths and soft arch mothercare baby gym all only 3 months old ALL for £30.00

WOW!

Don't even think we've got any decent bargains, not that i can think of anyway :dohh:

so far i have only bought some clothes on ebay

0-6 month Grow Bag .99
0-6 month Grow Bag .99
0-3 month Girls Bundle .99 (approx 8 item inc 2 designer dressses)
3-6 month Girls Bundle .99 (approx 15 items various mother and designer)

Loopy

Yeah sure. I was gonna make a little video so you can get a better image of it, but I haven't got round to it. Now i'm on mat leave and have naff all to do i'll get it done hopefully as my SIL wants to see it too. It's all finished now so all the rubbish has been taken out and LO's cot and furniture is all up. I can't really take much credit tho cos it was my hubby who painted most of it and it was his idea to do Mr Tickles arms extending round the room. xx

Attachments

• Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Image028.jpg
    Image028.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Image012.jpg
    Image012.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Image026.jpg
    Image026.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Image024.jpg
    Image024.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1

Yeah sure. I was gonna make a little video so you can get a better image of it, but I haven't got round to it. Now i'm on mat leave and have naff all to do i'll get it done hopefully as my SIL wants to see it too. It's all finished now so all the rubbish has been taken out and LO's cot and furniture is all up. I can't really take much credit tho cos it was my hubby who painted most of it and it was his idea to do Mr Tickles arms extending round the room. xx

That is so cool - I love the Mr Tickles and the little worm!!! So creative :thumbup:

I love that Mr. Men room!! :thumbup:

My best bargain is a brand new in box £200+ Graco travel system with car seat and raincover and all for £90 (including p&p)

I get everything I buy for a bargain, always checking best prices and sales :)

i got a solid wood corner changing unit for .99p... think that is my best so far :)

I love bargains, especially Ebay ones. We got a brand new moses basket and rocking stand for £15 from a lady 10 mins down the road, it was still in it's packaging it had never been used! :thumbup:
Also got 2 marks and spencer snow suits (one newborn, one 0-3 months) for £2! In good condition as well, just gave them a wash and they're good as new. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->