Your best bargain...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Margie, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Margie

Margie Well-Known Member

Got a moses basket off e-bay for 99p and a stand from someone on freecycle... Have just washed everything and put it together with the little sheets and blankets and it looks so sweet :happydance::happydance::happydance:

What's been your best bargain??

2. Maybebaby80

Maybebaby80 Well-Known Member

Not as god as yours but I got my moses basket and stand in top condition for £5 from a local lady. Got a new mattress and sheets and cleaned it all with milton and it is lovely!!!

3. gills8752

gills8752 Mum of 2 Girl

I got a medula mini electric "breat" pump as was advertised on ebay for a fiver! I was chuffed! :thumbup:

4. Mize1982

Mize1982 Mya-My gift from God!

a mama n papa travel system buggy (so carseat aswell), car seat base, carry cot, bag of cloths and soft arch mothercare baby gym all only 3 months old ALL for £30.00

5. MrsBandEgglet

MrsBandEgglet Mummy to 3, expecting #4

Our nursery, we did it ourselves. Got all the little pots of paints in the reduced section of B&Q and just used our imagination. We went for a Mr. Men theme and it turned out fantastic even if I do say so myself. All in all I reckon the paints probably cost us £20 in total. :happydance: xx

6. Margie

Margie Well-Known Member

That's so cool - got any pics?

7. Margie

Margie Well-Known Member

WOW!

8. Squidge

Squidge Mummy & WTT <3

Don't even think we've got any decent bargains, not that i can think of anyway :dohh:

9. loopy_lou

loopy_lou Well-Known Member

so far i have only bought some clothes on ebay

0-6 month Grow Bag .99
    0-6 month Grow Bag .99
    0-3 month Girls Bundle .99 (approx 8 item inc 2 designer dressses)
    3-6 month Girls Bundle .99 (approx 15 items various mother and designer)

Loopy

10. MrsBandEgglet

MrsBandEgglet Mummy to 3, expecting #4

Yeah sure. I was gonna make a little video so you can get a better image of it, but I haven't got round to it. Now i'm on mat leave and have naff all to do i'll get it done hopefully as my SIL wants to see it too. It's all finished now so all the rubbish has been taken out and LO's cot and furniture is all up. I can't really take much credit tho cos it was my hubby who painted most of it and it was his idea to do Mr Tickles arms extending round the room. xx

Attached Files:

11. Margie

Margie Well-Known Member

That is so cool - I love the Mr Tickles and the little worm!!! So creative :thumbup:

12. DueMarch2nd

DueMarch2nd mummy to a little lamb

I love that Mr. Men room!! :thumbup:

My best bargain is a brand new in box £200+ Graco travel system with car seat and raincover and all for £90 (including p&p)

I get everything I buy for a bargain, always checking best prices and sales :)

13. i got a solid wood corner changing unit for .99p... think that is my best so far :)

14. minnie83

minnie83 Olivia's mummy

I love bargains, especially Ebay ones. We got a brand new moses basket and rocking stand for £15 from a lady 10 mins down the road, it was still in it's packaging it had never been used! :thumbup:
    Also got 2 marks and spencer snow suits (one newborn, one 0-3 months) for £2! In good condition as well, just gave them a wash and they're good as new. :happydance: