your body after 2 babies.

anita665

Mum of 2 & expecting 3rd
Reaction score
OH is really keen to have more children. So much so that he bugs me about it every day even though I only gave bith 12 days ago! :dohh:

I would love more now that I'm getting over the memory of giving birth this time :rofl: but I'm worried about a few things. First of all I'm worried how it will affect my body. I'm covered in stretch marks anyway but TBH Im very happy with how my belly has shrunk back. I also had a labial tear which couldn't be completely stitched so I'm going to eventually have surgery to correct it and also get things tightened up again down there but I guess thats best to wait till I'm done reproducing.

How different were your bodies after baby number 2 compared to your first?

I'm also concerned about the fact 2nd babies tend to be bigger. Pierre was 8lb 7 and born at 38+5. I'd hate to think how big a 2nd could be for me if they stay inside the full 40 weeks. Pierre did enough damage as it is.

I'm still having my number 2, so I can't answer that. But my mum had 3 big sized babies and she's now 48 and toned and slim. I am so jealous of her body, shes got the body of a 20yr old!

Everyone is different, eat well, exercsie and your body should bounce back everytime. Remember we were made to reproduce so our bodys can take what we throw at them xx

Cosmetically my body is a mess:hissy: My little Lucy was 9lb 7oz and my 1st was 8lb 8oz. So both healthy weights for girls.

I dont know if its true about the more you have the heavier they get as I was the 3rd and I was the lightest!

If its only the size etc of the baby thats putting you off-I think you should have more-cause you deal with it-whatever pain etc you go through its all worth it!

x

ive had 2, one at 7lb 14 and one at 10lb1

my body is actually pretty good after having them! tho i do have a man who is gr8 at compliments and makes me feel gorge :D

tho wen i look at my kids.. i cudnt care wot my body looks like!!!

I've had two sometimes its gets me down i just need to start working out and doin sit ups. My sister has had 3 and no-one can believe it!! I think that if i started working out i would be happier just need to get off my bum and do it!! lol x

My body changed so dramatically with my first...it was no different after number 2.
As for second babies being bigger..thats not always true. My first was bigger by 1lb5oz.

Just had baby number 4 and body not as trim and taut as it once was, BUT children are worth it. Plenty of time to work on body:dohh:

My sister was 4lb smaller than me and she is the second baby. I'm the first.

I don't really think it is a matter of amount of children.

e.g. when your skin is proun to stretchmarks you will get them anyhow.

e.g. my mother had three babies, no single strechmark and a beautiful body for three children and her age! (although she never did any exercises!)

however the third baby was far bigger than the other two, but siss has a different father though, who is far bigger than my brother's and my father!

The second didn't change my body any more than the first, although the weight loss was a lot slower the second time round, but thats because I snack on rubbish instead of eating proper meals....where's the time for that?!
-I'm about 6lbs off my pre-pregnancy weight....and abs are starting to appear again now number two is almost 8 months old.

....Boobs need re-inflating though, but thats on the agenda for next years birthday prezzie!

Oh and my first (boy) was 6lb 9.5 and my second (girl) was 6lb 10.5, so not much difference really!

I've had three though, and now i'm having another!!
1st 9lb 5
2nd 7lb 15
3rd 8lb 8 all vaginal births

where do you start? I gained so much more weight 2nd time round, more stretch marks and my boobs could definately do with some re-inflating. But all in all i actually feel quite good and although im still 21lbs off my pre-pregnancy weight all my mates say i look better now than i did before!!

My 1st pregnancy changed my body so much, with my 2nd my body has hardly changed at all only thing is where i had to have the section i obv have a scar but my belly hangs over it :hissy: but i must say its not half as bad as when she was 1st born.
My 1st baby was 7lb 7oz and 2nd baby was 7lb 2ozs.
I would go for it if u def want another.
xx

I tend to think age has a lot to do with it too. My body didnt' change much after first one when I was 21. No stretchmarks, etc... but this baby, 15 lbs heavier, 12 years older, was really tough.

Both of my kids have different fathers though, so whatever different paternal genetics has to do with it....:shrug:

My body didn't change at all after my first. However, it did a tad bit after my second. I have a little pouch and my boobs are certainly not like they were. I often wonder if the change was due to the fact that it I had got pregnant with my second when my first was 9 months.

My daughter was over 7 lbs. and my son was over 8 lbs.

This pregnancy so far has been different and I have gained so much more weight at this stage than I did with my first two. And I am not eating any differently.

Still happy to say though that I don't have any stretch marks from any of them.

I personally think it depends on the woman everyone is different some woman hav bodies that snap back soooo quickly and others can take ages Im one of the ones that needs to get excersising soon (well wen i can be bothered :rofl:)

as for babies gettin bigger well my ds1 was 6lb 6 at 7 weeks early !!! was told he'd be around 11lb if went full term :dohh: ds2 was 9lb 2 and new addition was 8lb 6 varies on the sex of baby as well i believe :dohh: nothings easy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->