Your Bumps

DH rubs my belly every night (and did last pg) with a load of tesco cocoa butter, I really do think it helps. I am prone to stretchmarks and was covered during puberty (thighs, bum, hips and boobs) so I thought I'd get loads last time. I don't know whether I'll continue to escape them this time because things are feeling tight, but if I carry on moisturising at least I'll have a soft tum!! :lol:

Gorgeous bump kina, i was the same... rubbed in cocoa butter religiously and didnt get any stretchmarks on my tum but did in other places where i didnt think to rub cream in (yes i mean my ass cheeks !!!! lmao) so i really believed the cream worked ! :D

Great bump. I should be brave and get dh to take photo of mine. Maybe 2 morrow. Waiting for tesco to deliver shopping.

stephlw25 said:
Gorgeous bump kina, i was the same... rubbed in cocoa butter religiously and didnt get any stretchmarks on my tum but did in other places where i didnt think to rub cream in (yes i mean my ass cheeks !!!! lmao) so i really believed the cream worked ! :D

Oooh I had an arse like a zebra last time! Haven't checked it out in the mirror for a while, might brave it tomorrow :lol:

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/kinawhitton/DSCF0050.jpg

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/kinawhitton/DSCF0052.jpg

Over 7 weeks to go. I'm going to split open I'm sure!

awwwwwwww that is a lovely bump you have kina :D
that last pic it looks as though your bump has dropped, or maybe just the angle of the pic :?

do you know the sex of the baby?
i think its a boy :wink: dunno why just looks like a little boy bump :lol: :lol:

It's a boy and bloody uncomfortable!

The other day it looked like my bump had dropped but now it feels like he's right back up under my ribs again. He's supposed to be head down and just free, maybe he's turned again. All I know is that I'm uncomfy!!

awwwwwwww :(

wont be too long till your holding him in your arms hun :D

wow kina ur bump is huge!!! and stretchmark free :evil: lucky woman!!! gorgeous bump!!!

wow kina thats a neat bump you have mine looks similar but you havent got that long left and im only 27 wks and my big is nearly the same size as yours im the same really uncomfy and the ribs are hurting where she is laying good luck on the birth bet your getting excited now xxx

kina

your belly looks same as mine,i just measured and is 50 inches round the middle,whats yours as looks same size,you have lovely bump hun,i am awaiting the stretch marks eekkk

Well, here we all are.... 26 weeks + 5 days...

https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/HelenandBill/image_1-5.jpg

AWW thats a lovely bump Helen
did you moisturise especially for us?

Awwww bless so thoughful helen lol!!!

Your bump has grown but it sooooooo cute!
xxx

that bump is gonna be huugge

Not a stretch mark in sight

Excellent bump hun

wow!!! helen your bump is gorge :D

did you moisturise especially for us?

I'm a moisturiser freak at the mo :blush:

Saw a woman yesterday who was PG with twins who had 6 weeks to go and she was huge! Slightly frightened that it could grow that much in the next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->