Your Bumps

To say you and I are roughly the same size Rachael. (Pre pregnancy of course) Im 5ft 1, 6st7, ur 5ft 6st 10- where the hell is your bump from the side view? My god. I wish I looked like that. I look as though Im hiding a beach ball up my shirt. U have a Fantastic bump.

do u hav a recent bump piccy luoise id love to see one :)

Great Bump Rach! Coming along Nicely!

Nooooooo, lol!
They say baby bumps are 'beautiful', but when it looks like mine it certainly isn't :cry:Got scars from my peircings :(

Nooooooo, lol!
They say baby bumps are 'beautiful', but when it looks like mine it certainly isn't :cry:Got scars from my peircings :(

i had scars too... your bump is propably gorgeous hun! go on! let me have a peek i love bump piccys!

Nooooooo, lol!

I have scars from my tummy ring too! I shown my day my tummy before (I've not seen him since Easter!) He said because of how my tummy button is (outtie) and cos of my peircing scar/hole and stretch marks coming from it, it looks like a bald man standing on his head? My belly button being his head! I can't quite make it out but he's looking from front on and I can only see a bit of my tummy! Either that or he's just as blind as F*ck!

I might get chris to take a pic of my tummy so I can keep it somewhere and look back at how big I was!

I have scars from my tummy ring too! I shown my day my tummy before (I've not seen him since Easter!) He said because of how my tummy button is (outtie) and cos of my peircing scar/hole and stretch marks coming from it, it looks like a bald man standing on his head? My belly button being his head! I can't quite make it out but he's looking from front on and I can only see a bit of my tummy! Either that or he's just as blind as F*ck!

I might get chris to take a pic of my tummy so I can keep it somewhere and look back at how big I was!
They look bad dont they? well mine does.
My stretch makrs on my tummy look like creases from sleeping funny on your pillow/duvet, if that makes sense. Like sleep marks.
I have 2 scars, one looks worse than the other because its been peirced twice, and with that dark line going through the centre of my belly, it makes everything look awful. As for the belly button, mines gone, and I mean totally gone, its so flat that all you can see is an outline. is that how yours went?

Umm, dnt think so!

Mine sticks out by a mile......looks like a big button!

louise, with my 1st pregnancy i only took a few photos of my bumpm, and its something i really regret now! cos now i cant look back on it :(

Bless Rachie u do pregnancy so well! I am only a couple of days ahead of you but about 10 stone and 40 inches bigger :hissy:

my bump isn't nice to look at more freaky :blush:

I never have "done" pregnancy well!:cry:

Yeah come on Louise. We wanna see a bump pic. :hissy: You were always saying you wanted a big bump. Let's see it!

Lovely bump Rachel.

this is kx's bump pic at 34+2 :D

https://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/Yvanne-Marie/100_1152.jpg

Wowee lovely bump KX.

Come on Louise! :happydance:

LOVE to see a bump pic louise!

FABBY Kx Looks GREAT sweetie!

xxx

I will take a picture tomorrow, but it'll have to be one from the side, because my fucking scars and manky pigmentation is just nasty!
Wow, KX, nice bump! x

Kx you have a fab bump, it looks gorgeous

Wow K!!

Thats a fantastic bump , i love it! :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member