your ectopic pregnancy symptoms?

vs011

Reaction score
I hate to ask this but has anyone here gone through an ectopic pregnancy? What were your symptoms if at all? What week did you get your symptoms?

My mind is wandering as I wait for my first scan

A positive test at 10DPO followed by a period a couple of days late and a negative test.

With my first I bled 10 dpo - 24 dpo then was getting clear bfp and rising hcg. I had no pain at all, even when it ruptured in a hospital
Lift at 8+3 ( late for an ectopic). The second ectopic was just like a regular pregnancy apart from the hcg didn't double. If you have any suspicions please get repeat hcg done immediately.

Very early positive test and very strong positive early in cycle.
bleeding on and off, both heavy to light
Slight pain to one side of my uterus
Nausea and bloating like a normal pregnancy
My ectopic was found at 6 weeks but i had symptoms straight away i just didnt realise at the time what they were i was holding out hope my pregnancy was going to be ok.
Completely different to my first pregnancy i knew there was something wrong this time

Mine happened at 6wks 6days. Woke up feeling fine, but a few hours later it felt like I was starting to get constipated (stomach pains like I had to poop). Going to the bathroom didn't help, and the pain got worse (still convinced I was just really constipated). I asked my hubby to take me to a walk-in clinic, but half way there I started vomiting and passing out in the car. So we ended up in emergency at the hospital where they did an ultrasound. They found that my tube had exploded and I was bleeding internally. I really don't remember much because I was in and out of consciousness. I vaguely remember the nurse telling my husband that if they sent me to a different hospital, I wasn't going to make it.

They gave me some morphine and a blood transfusion, then into surgery right away to remove what was left of my tube. If it wasn't for my husbands quick thinking, I would've died at the walk-in clinic. I lost a lot of blood and was bleeding internally.

I don't want to scare you, but if you're concerned you need to get some help asap.

Sorry for the losses :(. But thanks for the replies. It sounds like the common pattern is bleeding or spotting by 6 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->