Your experience needed

lynz

mum of 2 princesses
Reaction score
im hoping i have now engaged as i have deffo felt more pressure down below over the last few days. Also my bump has changed shape, it has always been rounded now it seems like a bum shape if ya know what i mean, it kinda has a dip in the middle. Is that normal????

I don't know if the babies engaged but that sounds like a back to back baby to me

oh no painful/difficult labour :rofl:

I had a back to back labor and it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be. All the googling scared me for nothing.

I had back to back labour, I was in labour for 4 hours, pushed for 5 minutes, and only had gas and air. Don't listen to what people tell you! :)

I had a back to back labor and it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be. All the googling scared me for nothing.

Ditto luckyme, it was his big fat head that bloody hurt not the way he was facing :rofl:

I thought that it would be soon when my bump changed shape & baby dropped too but he ended up going over 5 days!

Maybe its just that the baby dropped? I dont know about back to back since Erica wasn't, but I know that once she dropped, she was really low and I felt tons of pressure all the time. But hadn't become engaged for a couple of weeks after.

oh no painful/difficult labour :rofl:

My baby was back to back and I thought exactly the same, but I had nothing to worry about. I arrived at the hospital at 23.30, was taken to the delivery suite at 00.15, Isabelle was born at 02.30. The contractions weren't painful but I did have to push for over an hour. Like Luckyme I scared myself Googling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->