your fav comfort foods ...

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Thinking more of the home cooked variety rather than chocolate etc.

Mine seem to be beef, lol, I love corned beef hash, cottage/Cumberland pie and stew. yum yum yum.

What are yours?

Mashed potato - didn't even have to think about it!

My mums mashed potato & cheese with sausages & beans / fish, chips & mushy peas x

My mums mashed potato & cheese with sausages & beans / fish, chips & mushy peas x

I dont think I have ever had sausages and mash, im not a massive sausage fan but for some reason that sounds lovely! hehe! I have some sausages in the freezer .... hmmmmmm.

sausage mash gravy & yorkshires. chips & cheese
also sandwiches with loads of butter & fillings, god no wonder I am so fat :rofl:

steak, chips & mushrooms

ooooorrr DFs steak pie <3

Sausage chips and beans or sausage and mash!! Yummm

Take away food or something nice and sweet like a big cookie or croissant.. mmm..:)

A big ole roast...a stew...my mums chicken soup...risotto...chip shop chips...pasta of almost any kind...pizza...bread and butter pudding...crumble and custard...

The list goes on :rofl:

Comfort food almost always takes the form of something starchy, doesn't it?
I always think of comfort food as something I want to tuck into on a cold, miserable day - so tea and fresh-baked scones in the afternoon, or some sort of lovely meat and veg pie for dinner.
Lots of pasta dishes are good candidates, as well.

I'd forgotten toast. Lovely, lovely toast. Or even cheese on toast!

Sausage mash and gravy, potato hash and dumplings, chips cheese and loads of Mayo, scrambled eggs and toast, shepards pie, my homemade banoffee pie, toast with loads of butter!

Basically things that are bad for your waistline haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->