Your Favourite Aerobics DVD?

NeyNey

Love My IVF Munchkin
Reaction score
(If you have one)

I do enjoy DVD's by Kelly Coffey-Meyer, but I have to admit, it's bloody hard work!! And i'm completely exhausted about mid way through lol. Which tends to have me only doing it about twice a week...

What are some of your fav's.
Has anyone tried the Carmen Electra Striptease DVDs? I've been tempted but I think I'll just fall over laughing at myself! :rofl:
I love the Lesley Sansone Walk Aerobics, but the womans voice drives me nuts lol.

What are some of your suggestions?

I really like the "Walk Away The Pounds" videos. They are a good work out and the people in the video are totally normal looking. All shapes and sizes! Very motivational!

I like turbo Jam... it's a whole body workout, but also really targets the abs, without ever having to get on the floor. I can always feel it the next day, which is how I know I got a good workout... all while dancing around like a silly bum in my living room. My 4 year old gets a kick outta me when I do it and he even tries to join in, lol.

I honestly love Richard Simmons.. you work up a sweat and he's so entertaining.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->