Your favourite authors

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
Who are your favourite authors?

I love

Dean Koontz, he can be a bit weird though.
Jeffery Deaver
Karin Slaughter
Andy McNab
Tom Clancy
Linwood Barclay
Neil White
Karen Rose

:thumbup:

Any recommendations that are similar?

Have u tried Lee Child books I think they would be worth a read also chris kusneski x

I love Karin Slaughter and Karen Rose as well ... and I'd definitely recommend Lee Childs :thumbup: Plus:

David Baldacci
Jonathan Kellerman
Faye Kellerman
James Patterson (especially the Alex Cross books)
Val McDermid
Lynda la Plante
Sophie Hannah
Nikki French
Kate Morton

Happy reading :flower:

I like Kate Morton and some Sophie Hannah books too x

I've got The Distant Hours sitting on my shelf, just finished Nicholas Evans 'The Brave' so it's next on my list x

I've got The Distant Hours sitting on my shelf, just finished Nicholas Evans 'The Brave' so it's next on my list x

Ooooh ... I love Nicholas Evans too - not read one of his for ages though... time for a pootle on Amazon methinks :haha:

Ive read i think the first 5 or so alex cross books but I found the later ones wernt as good

Who are your favourite authors?

I love

Dean Koontz, he can be a bit weird though.
Jeffery Deaver
Karin Slaughter
Andy McNab
Tom Clancy
Linwood Barclay
Neil White
Karen Rose

:thumbup:

Any recommendations that are similar?

The mother and daugher writing team who go by the name P.J. Tracy are similar to Karin Slaughter/Linwood Barclay and I've enjoyed several of their books.

Alex Kava is good in a similar way. And perhapps Nicci French (husband and wife team Sean French and Nicci Gerrard) too.

And I've just discovered Adam Nevill and he is good in a more supernatural way.

I'd say my favourite authors are Sarah Waters and Kate Morton. I also like reading Margaret Forster, Karen Maitland, Philippa Gregory and Andrea Levy.

My faverite has always been isaac asimov and arthur c clark.
One of my faverite books of all time was alien earth by magan lindholm (read this about 8 times since I was 10) and only just found out that magan lindholm is realy robin hobb another auther I love :)

Paulo Cohlo...
A great author....
You may heard the name of Alchemist book....

Terry Pratchett and J.R.R.Tolkien are my absolute favourite! If I could only have books by one author, it would be Toklien no competition!

Mine would be:

Terry Goodkind
Dean Koontz
James Patterson
George R. R. Martin
James Rollins

I was going to recommend Lee Child too - I like all the authors you mentioned & I think he's fab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->