Your Favourite Christmas Foods ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought 2 boxes of after eights bogof in tesco :lol: I blame it all on this thread!:dohh: I've put them away though:happydance:

For me its: After Eights, Mince Pies, Baileys, sherry/port and lemonade (yes i know im old fashioned!), Chocolate Coins, Sprouts and Pigs in Blankets, HUGE homemade pickled onions, Cheese boards! and pate on toast, oh and those nut selections with the chocloate drops in!

Honey roasted parsnips omfg

Oh God , mine is definately all the goodies !!
I LOVE going shopping for xmas food, its always full of pringles, chocos, biscuits, chrisps, sausage rolls, nuts, all the NON alcoholic wine (;, choclate eclairs, cobs and tiger bread to have with the left over meat !!
MMMMMMM

Christmas really is the best time ever ! xx

Yum Yum Laura Tiger bread!!!! :wohoo: though an overdose on this over the weekend has left me extremely constipated :dohh:

Yum Yum Laura Tiger bread!!!! :wohoo: though an overdose on this over the weekend has left me extremely constipated :dohh:

Always something aint there :rofl:

I think when it comes to christmas im going to forget about all the cons of eating some of the foods, it is christmas after all :rofl: x

:rofl:

I regularly eat so much tiger loaf I feel bread sick. You know when it feels like it's just sitting in your stomach and bunging you up :(

Does anyone think it's hilarious how much food we buy considering the supermarkets are closed for literally 1 day? :rofl:

Does anyone think it's hilarious how much food we buy considering the supermarkets are closed for literally 1 day? :rofl:

Yup :rofl: its crazy.
We spend about £150 on food over christmas, and thats only for 4 of us, one who doesn't eat any of the junk food :rofl:

:rofl:

I regularly eat so much tiger loaf I feel bread sick. You know when it feels like it's just sitting in your stomach and bunging you up :(

Yeah I am a breadomaniac and normally eat the Fibre boost but every so often I binge on crusty uncut tiger bread with cheese and butter and it is NOT GOOD!!:muaha: My stomach looks as though I am about 6 months pg but of course I am not and I now regret my tiger binge :blush: xx

Yep - and even stuff I would not normally eat!! Its like, I need this that and the other in case we get the queen pop round and all that!! And whats with the pates and cheese normally I buy a tonne of it. Not this year though :cry:

mmmm, all sounds so good. For me it's my moms christmas cake. She makes two every other year. THe first one gets eaten that year. The second one always gets the "special treatment" while we wait to the next christmas it gets topped up with whatever liquor is on hand, a splash here and there :)

Oh, and I have to agree there is no better excuse for stuffing

Pigs in blankets has to be the best ever xmas food and christmas pudding with bailey poured on top. OMG i can't wait for xmas now!!! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"