Your Favourite Christmas Foods ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love everything about a christmas dinner. From the turkey, to the yorkshire tatties, to the brussel sprouts, to the pigs in blankets, to the sage & onion stuffing. Oh I could go on & on. The cheesecake or gateau afterwards with double cream, or whipped (whichever you choose) then to munching on quality streets, and twiglets, and my all time fav FERRARO ROCHER :cloud9: Omg, I'd marry them if I could. So yeah, I love xmas, and all the food involved! Exept xmas pudding and mince pies....eee!

Yeahhh forgot the Ferrero Rocher. But OH is a bugger and eats mine as he is greedy! Well greedier!

They're gorgeous aint they. I always buy loads, mum buys loads, and my nan has some when we visit her. It's like heaven, :rofl: You've gotta be quick though, they are a family favourite!

Before dinners as picky bits we always have peperami and gerkin on sticks (my family are german) and i love it and then we always have roast beef and i love it all crispy with loads of gravy and pigs in blanket.

Def Mince pies with clotted cream!! And ofcourse the whole roast dinner

They're gorgeous aint they. I always buy loads, mum buys loads, and my nan has some when we visit her. It's like heaven, :rofl: You've gotta be quick though, they are a family favourite!

Yep we always go to grandmas and she has the great big towers..... mmm. Quick question do you like to pop the whole F R in at once or take it apart by layer? I do the latter :happydance:

Blue cheeses, the stinkier the better, I am planning on taking some into hospital with me and stuffing my face as soon as he is out!!!!:rofl:

Trust the pregnant lady to start the food thread.. :rofl:

Errrrrm, Turkey and gravey and mmmmmmmmmm ALL OF IT!!

Christmas HAM <3 and cranberry sauce, and i know you get them all year round but Parents always get us big big boxes of ferero roches at xmas! so them too.!

how could I forget the ferrero rochers:dohh:

Yep we always go to grandmas and she has the great big towers..... mmm. Quick question do you like to pop the whole F R in at once or take it apart by layer? I do the latter :happydance:

Take it apart layer by layer,then I just eat the small ball inside with the creamy stuff in. :D Mmmm!

Take it apart layer by layer,then I just eat the small ball inside with the creamy stuff in. :D Mmmm!

Mmmm me too!! F R going on shopping list for the weekend! :cloud9:

mmmm pigs in blankets, sausagemeat stuffing and mince pies with brandy cream!

Just the tin of chocs for me. Not very exciting but i cant stop eating them when there in the house. Morning lunch and dinner .. num num num

Prawn cocktail and xmas dinner with chippolatas and parsnips, roasties and swede and carrots, yum,yum

Jaffa Cakes! I know its odd but from when i can remember my mum use to get us a tube 4 r stockings and i have them every year! even tho i eat them through out the year, on christmas they just taste even better! xx

I love these little new potatoes my mum always gets which have a hole in the middle full of like, garlic butter that melts! :wohoo:

And I know it's not a food, but I always associate having Baileys with Christmas! :D
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"