Your Favourite Christmas Foods ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love xmas dinner in general. But deffo the ham my nan makes. Tis just scrumptious

roast potatoes
brussels:rofl:
stuffing:cloud9:
trifle
cream:happydance:
turkey:happydance:
choccies by the bucket load:happydance:
after eights:cloud9:
mince pies

Hot mince pies with squirty cream
Xmas pud with rum custard
Roast potatoes
pigs in blankets
Bread/onion sauce :munch:

I love xmas :happydance:

Pigs in blankets
Bread sauce
Sprouts (strangely developed a taste for them a couple of years ago; they are yummy if you roast them)
Tins and tins and tins of Roses & Quality Street. It's so dangerous when the supermarkets have BOGOF offers on these a couple of months before Xmas. Last year DH & I ended up eating two entire tins before Xmas even though he hid one tin in the attic (ended up having to get it down again); so then we had to buy another two tins to eat during Xmas - how bad is that?!

Chocolate, apple pie and peanut butter fudge! :D I loveeee christmas eve!

i love christmas dinner bt especially suasage wrapped in bacon and christmas pudding (which my nanna makes for me) hate christmas cake tho!!

Ah yea, forgot Twiglets and After Eights.. mmmmmmmmmmm

Meringues with spray cream and summer fruits!! mm

Prawn cocktail with loads of lemon -drool

ooo forgot brussels!! i was always the only kid in school to eat them!!!

yes, sausage stuffing (that my nanna makes for me) and definately sprouts!! love them.

maybe i should get my nanna just to make my chrimbo dinner and send it over for me, seeing as she makes so much of it!!

Chocolate krispies or chocolate cornflakes in little cupcases...some with raisins in them....yum!

Where do I start, mmmm, drool....

Brussels, brussels, brussels :rofl:
Turkey dinner, turkey sandwiches, turkey curry, turkey and chips (you get thew drift)
Chocolate!
Chees cheese cheese :dance:
Roasties and Mash mmmmmmmmmmmm have to have horseradish sauce!!
Sloe Gin - not allowed :hissy:
THE SMELL OF CINNAMON AND MULLED WINE IS THE BEST SMELL IN THE WHOLE WORLD :happydance:

I am now officially starving.....

I love everything about a christmas dinner. From the turkey, to the yorkshire tatties, to the brussel sprouts, to the pigs in blankets, to the sage & onion stuffing. Oh I could go on & on. The cheesecake or gateau afterwards with double cream, or whipped (whichever you choose) then to munching on quality streets, and twiglets, and my all time fav FERRARO ROCHER :cloud9: Omg, I'd marry them if I could. So yeah, I love xmas, and all the food involved! Exept xmas pudding and mince pies....eee!

Brandy butter, The icing off the xmas cake, pigs in blankets, all the little snacky bits my mum does :D

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583