Your Favourite Dinner!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Whats your favourite dinner (cooked by you or OH)?

Can be healthy of not so healthy lol

I'll cheat with 2:
Chicken supreme & rice (https://www.babyandbump.com/recipe-exchange/6379-chicken-supreme.html)
Home made chips (no oven crap)!

Quick recipes if you can be bothered ;)

Can I have 2 aswell? x

Potatoe Boats with ham & onion
Chilli Con Carne yummy

its making me hungry now

I like chicken quesidillas (sp?) lately. With this really yummy salsa from a store here...it's really vegetably...with carrots and stuff! YUM! I also like spinach lasagna (from scratch). My husband's spaghetti is really yummy too...he makes it from scratch once a week. De-lish!

Mmm Beef caserole with dumplings (which we are having tonight !) and Steak scallopine !!

I wish my dinner would hurry up im STARVING !! :rofl:

by Stan Chicken Parmesan

by me lemon/lime chicken with mashed potatoes :D which we are having tonight

Chicken a la king With Egg rice!!

Yum yum!! OH is a chef so he adds all his twists!!

Not exactly healthy though!! x

Ooooooooooo girls you should add yoru recipes :mrgreen:

You can't beat a good Sunday Roast! I especially love it because the only decision I have to make is what meat to buy!!!!:rofl:

We have meat (maybe with stuffing depending on what meat), roast potatoes, 3 different veg, cauliflower cheese and the biggest, fattest homemade yorkshire puddings you've ever seen, all with homemade gravy!!!! :happydance:

Can hardly fit it all on the plate!! :blush:

well I think Stan's chicken parmesan recipe is in the recipe section :lol:

For my lemon-lime chicken it's easy :lol: just squeeze lemon and limes over the chicken, salt and pepper to taste and bake it. Stan makes gravy from the juice--very tasty :D

Chicken cor don bleu
&
Chicken Enchilarda's

Oooo i also love Mark's Tuna Pasta Bake, yummy

Mmmm mine is deffo a sunday roast, preferably beef and TONS of veg!!

Might seems funny,but nothing better than spinach and mashed potatos! If you add some green peas with it too...mmmm :munch:

A good roast!!! Cauliflower cheese, yorkshire puds, roast tattys..gravey...sprouts..swede...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

steak and mash ...
the steak is marinated overnight in a homemade sauce that Symon made up full of tomatoes mushroom peppers mustard..
then he slow cooks it and serves it with buttery/peppery mash and garlic mushroom and onion rings
*drool*
oh and a chilled bottle of corona & lime :)

then cheescake for pudding!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->