Your favourite part of the run up to Christmas...

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
My number 1 favourite thing has to be... WRAPPING! I absolutely love it!! I would happily be employed as a personal wrapper ... Any offers? Haha!

Second to that is the cold winters nights with gorgeous Christmassy candles burning and the tree lights flickering ...

Ohhh how I love you Christmas!
:xmas6:

There are so many things that I love in the run up to Christmas. Let me name a few

*Shopping
*Christmas decorations
*Christmas music everywhere
*Carols and choirs
*Sons nativity's
*House decorated
*Christmas baking
*Christmas food shop
*Extra special food in the house
*General happiness it brings me
*Warm fuzzy feeling inside
*Anticipation of giving presents

I will be back with more :rofl:

Lots of things as well!!

Wrapping presents
Crisp evenings
Christmas music everywhere
driving at night in built up areas seeing all the decorated houses
Christmas carols
Shopping!!!

I love wrapping too lol. I also like writing out the Christmas cards.
I love it when you go shopping and all the shops have Christmas music playing, especially late night Christmas shopping, all wrapped up.
Love sitting on the sofa all snuggled up with a nice hot chocolate watching the snow fall (when we have snow).

Threads like this make me want it to be December NOW! Lol x

Shopping
Wrapping
All the xmas decs in shops and music
Decorating the apartment

Xmas films. Xmas shopping (without kids in tow haha)

Late night shopping! I go just for the atmosphere half the time :blush:
Wrapping
Cold winters walks and comin home to soup and a warm drink
All the Christmas crafts at work (private nursery)

I also love Wrapping I take my time with it, DH thinks I'm nuts lol
I love the decorations in the shops
Taking the kids to various Christmas grottos
Watching Christmas movies
Decorating the house
Smelly candles and air freshners
Candy
Shopping
Baking
Buying Christmas clothes for the kids....

Dark evenings
Xmas candles
Baking
Decorating the tree
Xmas lights
Hot chocolate
Wrapping presents
Xmas days out

I think the question should be what don't you like lol! I just don't like annoying shovey grumpy shoppers! Xx

The very FIRST seasonal drink I have - usually a Gingerbread Latte!

Christmas Shopping with my Mum.

Decorating the house!

Watching Christmas 24 :blush::blush::blush:

I actually really dislike wrapping! It's so hard with a baby/toddler wanting to grab everything!

But the things I do like in the run up to Christmas are -

Seeing the first Xmas decorations in the shops
Christmas lights outside
Spotting the first houses with trees up
Christmas films
Christmas adverts

Christmas days out! I love the grotto, the lights switch on, craft fairs, seeing what's going on in town. This year I've booked us tickets to a Rudolph themed concert at the Philharmonic - I absolutely can't wait!

Lovely cosy winter meals. And when you're cooking and the windows get steamed up :D

Scarfs and hats and going out wrapped up and snug when it's all fresh and frosty outside.

I shouldn't have read this! The wait is killing me now!!!!!!!!

I love seeing the huge gorgeously lit christmas trees in bay windows! It's my life's ambition to own a house with a bay window, to put my christmas tree in each year:cloud9:

I love seeing the huge gorgeously lit christmas trees in bay windows! It's my life's ambition to own a house with a bay window, to put my christmas tree in each year:cloud9:

YES! I love this too! When I go to Midnight Mass I always walk past a house with a big bay window and it has a huge Christmas tree with loads of twinkling lights. They have kids there and I always imagine them tucked up in bed, excited. Makes my tummy flutter just thinking about it :cloud9:

When I was younger I always used to tell my parents I was goin to live in a house like that one day. I don't yet but I figure I'm only 23 so iv got a few years yet to work on it :haha:

My oh always passes houses for sale with bay windows and says if he had the money he'd buy me it, so I can have my christmas tree and family christmas........it's so romantic the idea of a family sitting around the tree on Christmas morning:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->