Your favourite quote

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
A

Always&4ever

Mines:
Love is like the wind, I can't see it but I can feel it. - A walk to remember

I like this one

A lad is like a magical creature, you can lock him out of your workshop but you cannot lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study but you cannot get him out of your mind :) x

oooh i have loads, was going to do a thread like this last week, will do it in abit:)

"Never Judge a Man Until You Have Walked a Mile In His Shoes"

I love that one.

Mine's a long one:

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat." - Teddy Roosevelt

My favourite two

'Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.'

'Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.'

"The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed" - Richard Brinsley Sheridan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->