your favourite time of the day..

charlotte-xo

Alfie and Darcey's mummy
Reaction score
Whats your's?? Mine has to be between 7-10 at night as its when alfies asleep and i can just sit and lounge on the sofa without being mauled to death lol

<3

hmmm, mine is probably after 9pm because thats when our internet has unlimited useage so I can play my games :haha: and also Lyla is in bed :)

Char - I was just thinking about you last night :blush:
I was gonna make a thread in GS asking where the heck you've gone.
But your here now so all is well with the world...:flow:

Anyway, my fave time of day is the same as yours....when Aymens in bed, DH gets home from work and we can just chill :)

Around 4am when Kyla comes into my room and climbs into bed with me and says 'night love you mummy' before falling asleep again :cloud9:

Char - I was just thinking about you last night :blush:
I was gonna make a thread in GS asking where the heck you've gone.
But your here now so all is well with the world...:flow:

Anyway, may fave time of day is the same as yours....when Aymens in bed, DH gets home from work and we can just chill :)

oooh thinking of me at night now are you :lol: Ive just moved out of my mums into my very own house (booo!!) and its taken lots of getting used to ie cleaning up lol and alfie has been evil this past week :dohh: so not had much chance to get on but im back on it like a car bonnet now !!

roll on 7'oclock :happydance:

<3

Ah, it depends! Sometimes I'll wake up early, before the kids (mainly when DH gets up for work - he leaves at 6AM :/) and it's like having the house to myself! I usually get a coffee, then come on here or if I've got something sky+'d I will watch that.

If I don't do the early thing then it's family time in the evening after dinner when we're all together, then snuggles with DH on the couch when the kids go to bed at 8.

between 10pm - 7am when im asleep! atm as i am absolutely shattered!!! x

My favourite time of day is 7pm as it is when Jacob goes to bed and Evan goes to his room to watch tv/play on ds/psp!! It is me time, I either come on here for a bit, watch TV or read my Kindle BLISS. 5 hours and counting :rofl:

I like 6pm, DF comes home and we're all together before Jakey goes to bed. We normally cuddle up on our bed and read stories together.

Nap time!! Jess is asleep now and I just LOVE these couple of hours where I can just lounge around and do sweet F all! Just catch up on tv and eat sweets! I love the peace and quiet especially at the moment when I'm absolutely knackered all the time!

How long does Jesse nap for Boothh? Kyla is exactly the same age and stopped napping about 3 weeks ago. I'm knackered by 8 when she goes to bed lol x

Callie's first nap time... It's my coffee and computer time. Tidying waits until the other naps!

I have 2..One is when Millicent wakes up in the morning & I go into her room and she's always stood up with a massive grin on her face, happy to see me :cloud9: The other is about 7.30pm once she's settled in bed and it's mine and hubbys chill time :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->