Your husbands/boyfriends?

It was his idea to TTC in the first place :wacko: LOL! We don't really talk about it all that much to be honest. I take my temps every morning, but that's not unusual because I've done that on and off over the last three or four years anyway for contraceptive purposes. He does remind me to take the folic acid though as I keep forgetting :dohh:

My broodiness isn't quite as rampant as some of you I don't think - it's not something I talk about with DH particularly. We've got a plan and it's only a few months to wait, and we've got quite a lot going on in those few months, so I've not got much chance to think about it!

Mine's pretty good to be fair. He listens when I jabber on about it, and always volunteers something to the conversation. He doesn't wanna give me a TTC date in case something bad happens (like he loses his job or whatever) and we have to change it, but he's said we can try on our honeymoon :D Also, we had a bit of a scare this month and he said he was really disappointed that I wasn't :p I dunno, he's a just a typical bloke - very confusing! XD xx

My oh is really exciting, just as much as me and prob nearly as broody as me so I talk about it all day and he doesnt get annoyed lol reeeesult!

I think I drive my DH crazy with my incessant baby talk.:haha:

He really doesn't get too excited about it, he says because he doesn't want to make more crazy and sadder about waiting by joining in my baby hysteria. It will be interesting to see how he responds is once we start trying...I do catch him from time to time asking what I think about certain baby names.

Glad to see there are so many ladies here whose OH are so supportive and excited about babies

We have just approached the stage of discussing a plan and a rough time frame. He is quite open on the subject and I think has had it planned mentally for a while now, whereas i'm quite shy and find it difficult to really open up but each little chat we have gets easier and a bit more organised :) Also, I don't like to get excited as I don't like to take things for granted, he's the opposite so probably why it's the other way around with us.

I think my boyfriend is more excited than I am that one day we will hopefully have children. Some time soon(ish) lol. :)
xxx

my oh cant stand me going on and on about babies - i have tried to settle down about it for now as i think i was driving him mad. bless him - Every now and then he will randomly speak about names or what kind of parents we would be - I dont think he will ever be broody as such - i think he just wants it to happen without trying and also does not think there is any point talking about it until it happens - Having said all that he was the one who set the date - MEN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->