Your input appreciated ^_^

mdkr810

Reaction score
I just signed up after spending many days researching what I've been feeling.

A few weeks ago I was going through a lot of stress with grad school and some issues with medications for mood/focus. My partner and I had a fight and I was extremely hurt/emotional/crazy (not uncommon for me, really.) We made up from this fight ...:sex: on October 29th.

I don't know whether he said something or I felt something but I decided to check my dates and to my surprise we had picked the middle day of my most fertile time. According to my calendar, I was due to O on Nov. 1.

The last few days have been so weird. I started writing down what I was feeling so maybe you guys can give me some insight...

Last period: Oct. 18-20 (begin)
Oopsy Make up Session: Oct. 29 (11-13 days after period)
Estimated Ovulation: Nov. 1 (3 days after ^)

1dpo : nothing (was fatigued from stress i thought)
2dpo: some shortness of breath, increased libido (very uncommon), trouble sleeping at night (unusual)
3dpo: fatigue, increased libido (super strange, insatiable), heart racing, trouble sleeping at night (unusual)
4dpo: bubbly weird stomach feeling, kind of bloated, weird tingles in lower abdomen occasionally, heart racing, trouble sleeping at night
5dpo: some belly weirdness, noticed ewcm, brownish when wipe
6dpo: weird belly bloating/tingle, kinda crampy feeling, lighter brown (less)
7dpo: weird belly bloating/tingle left side cramps slight

I guess today would be 8dpo, belly feels weird off and on, still feel my heart, some lower back pain (not much), right bb possibly darker veins/enlarged area

...or this is all in my head. I wouldn't put it past me but this has been on my mind for several days now and I could really use some women to talk to.

Hey! I dont have too much to say, but I didnt want to read and run, since no one else replied. I'd say that you could test in a couple days maybe 10-11dpo, people seem to get positives that early.. but if you dont, its okay! so people dont and it isnt over until af arrives. your symptoms sound good too! maybe you should start charting and using opk so you can get a better idea of when you O so you dont have to rely on calendars (i used to too, but then I did opks and they are so much more reliable and i also plan to chart next month if no bfp). How long are your cycles?

I'm usually pretty regular with my cycles, but I wonder if being so stressed before caused me to ovulate earlier/later, debating taking a test on 11/11/11 because it'll be 5 days before AF expected...If I can hold out that long. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->