your last text message?

my husband saying he was on the way home from the gym and asking me if I could make him a protein shake!

Russell's in the new pool. In the rain.

My mum asking about our new inflatable pool hubby bought..a day late as weathers bad today.

That would be lovely. I am away between 16th and 30th Aug tho. Will sort something x

From a friend.

To my Mam "Dh is on his way to you with dinner, he'll be quick though as he has to meet his friend in town"
She's sick so I cooked for her & Dad

My last one (me to a friend) was "Well as you know, life is plastic, its fantastic, and so are certain battery operated toys"

Mine's a long-ish one :lol: to my friend 10mins ago about my new job which I start soon :D 'He's given me a list of things I'll be doing but I've left it in the car haha, it's basically just to get me used to what they do and give me a chance to settle in rather than throwing me in at the deep end, which I'm definitely going to appreciate haha xx'

Mine is:

"Hi pet thought you were going to phone me at 3 wen u got your break, if u finish not to late phone as Joe wants yo talk to u" (excellent grammar :haha:)

From my mam. I forgot to ring her, ooops! My bro has special needs and had been waiting to speak to me all day, bless him. I bet he has had my parents life. This was sent at 10.30pm and I called straight back as I had just finished.

Mine doesn't sound very interesting...: "Yeah I think so. But if you get home before 11 you can wake me up. Later than that and please don't."

...Until you know that it is a text between me and DH and that "wake me up" means "for sex."

The last one was from a friend to me "Well sorry for ruining your Fonzie sex dream"

I was not having a Fonzie sex dream by the way!!

From the bloke I'm seeing, sent at 4am this morning. He works nights so sends me a text to wake up to. Bit soppy but ey!

Morning sexy! Hope your ok! Have a nice day and I'll talk to you when I'm up! Xxxx

'Xx' - to my DH, we often send random kisses through the day <3

text message to my friend 'i know tell me about it, no sweat off my back xxxx' about a friend thats blocked both my facebook accounts and my phone number, all bcos i said she would be best not coming to my house (i have 3 dogs she has a little boy) but my other friend did come with her little boy. (i have reasons)
whats app to another friend 'hahaha bless him xxxx' her little boy was staring at her while she ate bcos she had her lunch before doing his

My last message received was a pic message of a mates new car...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->