your last text message?

My last received one was 'Urgggggh job life is the shit life ✋ its the 14th of august I'm absolutely bricking it! You coming out for it? Xxx'

Me moaning about not being able to get a job because I need experience, and I asked what day results day was and was she nervous. Can't wait to look back on this in a few years and think 'who the hell text me that?' :haha:

My last sent text was 'I don't know how I have churl tbh, I haven't got a choice lmao! Thanks darl 😘 xxx'

One of my friends said how much of a good job I'm doing with Elodie, always appreciated :blush:

Last text was from my best friend and it just said 'xxxxxxxxxx' hehe

the last one i wrote today was 'pete wants to take the stick to the restaurant' :rofl:

Mine was from my Husband 'Naw dawl, he's a pure dobber tho'. He was taking the piss out of our neighbours accent.

Mine was

Ok but still come for coffee :) xx

"It's coming along nicely, just need to get the outside finished."
(My mum after sending me pictures of the work she's done on the outside of her house. It looks amazing and so different, I swear she's just moved house :lol: )

"Sorry I thought it was an old msg. haven't got nothing sorted yet on this phone"

My dad, being useless. Thinking it's old despite it being a new phone.

'Miss you hunny xxxx cant wait for cuddles xxxxx'.. sent from my OH whos on holiday. only 8 more days to go :(

my last whatsapp was a pic of him.

last text i sent 'miss u too bub xxxxx loves you xxxx' - to my OH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"