Your LO's favourite song

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
What's your babies favourite "big people" song? Renah is super into Everything by Micheal Buble hah the past few days, but I think its only because its the only song I know the words to...she smiles when I do the "lalalalala" part :dohh:

Hmmm,she's into everything really! :lol:
Maybe The Tempatations' 'My girl'.She's also very much into the Christmas songs that are being played right now.

Even though I'm still trying to find something that will outrule that stupid Aquarium music box,I hear it about Gazillion times every day!!!

London likes All my lovin by the Beatles. She smiles from ear to ear when I sing it to her!! :hugs:

This is really weird...but Helena loves rap music, hahaha. I think its the bass, but she LOVES T.I. Whatever You Like. I had to buy the cd for her to listen to in the car.

OMG Rae! Maya loves Michael Buble aswell lol! She adores 'Home' :D

She also likes Pussycat Dolls 'When I Grow Up'

The Jackson 5 - Blame it on the Boogie. I think because she and her dad dance to it.

Ingrid Michaelson-The way I am...he loves this song, I sometimes have to play it over and over again to get him to calm down :)

Ben E King--Stand By Me.When Ophelia had colic it was the only thing that would stop her crying x

Ally likes fat boy slim. I think it's the tempo.

He loves it when I sing 'the wise man built his house upon the rocks...' which is amazing as I used to sing that with a class I was teaching when I was pregnant with him!

Alexa loves music in general so I am not sure I could narrow it down!

Theme from Eastenders :lol: Seriously!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->