Your LO's ..

Little man is a month old & has just outgrown his tiny baby clothes & into newborn :cloud9:

5 months 2 wks and still able to fit into alot of her 0-3 and a handfull of 3-6. The 3-6 just looked so big and sloppy on her. But she is getting a bit longer and i like her to be comfy so if a onese is looking to snug when trying to snap at bottom i will chuck it and put her in the 3-6 but they kind of hang off of her. When she does wear them she gets the one shoulder naked look quite a bit.. LOL!! And OH thinks she is a bit young for that look.. LOL..

4 months, she's in 6-9 months. 6 - 12 months in some clothes

Oliver's almost 20 weeks old and I have had to start him in his 3-6 months clothes just this week as although the length of 0-3 is perfect he is developing a right little belly so no good in the weight. I guess I'm just gonna have to roll everything up for a little while and his feet can stay in the knees of his sleep suits. Pj's look a little better even though the waistband is always pulled up over his baby boobies. I do wish he'd even out a little bit :haha:

I'd just like the say though that baby clothes are a minefield and if the responses on here are anything to go by the recommended age ranges of the clothes are definitely a bit off.

5 months and is just getting into 6-12 clothes lol x

My LO is a week off 6 months, and is in newborn/0-3 tops and 3-6/6-9 leggings (but waist band is always baggy)

Oliver's almost 20 weeks old and I have had to start him in his 3-6 months clothes just this week as although the length of 0-3 is perfect he is developing a right little belly so no good in the weight. I guess I'm just gonna have to roll everything up for a little while and his feet can stay in the knees of his sleep suits. Pj's look a little better even though the waistband is always pulled up over his baby boobies. I do wish he'd even out a little bit :haha:

I'd just like the say though that baby clothes are a minefield and if the responses on here are anything to go by the recommended age ranges of the clothes are definitely a bit off.

I agree. :flower:

5 and half months old, wears 6-9 month clothes which I think will only last a few more weeks. She's long and a little chunky x

just under 11 months he is in 18-24 in vests and tops from most shops; he is tall but he has short leggies so is still in 9-12 and 12-18 in bottoms and thats with a big turn up though they do fit well otherwise. I got his winter jacket in 12-18 months and the hood is way too small and its getting too tight already; I wish I would have waited until they had an 18-24 in xx

10 months 1 week and he wears anywhere from 12-18 months and sleepers have to be 18-24 months because he is so long. But it also depends on certain brands because they are all different.

he just grew out of premie clothes... 3 weeks and in newborn..but they r a bit big...

Lachlan is 20 months in a few days time and he's in size 2/some size 3 clothing. He still fits some size 1 stuff like t-shirts but they're getting short so it's clothes shopping time soon, yay! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->