Your OH's favorite meals/lunches?

My dh eats almost anything but he really loves

Cottage pie
lasagne (meat or spinach and ricotta)
Fajitas
really hot chilli on a jacket potato
Spaghetti Bolognese
Home made curry, chicken or beef

Eating out he loves a posh burger and chips!

Also I make soups from the Covent garden soup book, he has gone nuts over some of them! Homemade posh soup would be a great thing to serve, with some homemade bread, nom.

I like cooking too, on his bday I invited his best friend over and cooked then both posh burgers with fancy rolls and salad and made a chocolate orange cheesecake for after. I'm on a really strict diet so couldn't eat any, I walked the dog while they ate lol, I love doing nice things for dh!

We often have my husband's friends round on 'rugby days' and during the summer I'd tend to make little platters of food. A few wraps, a few sandwiches, a salad and a big bag of crisps.

Now we have the Autumn series and last Saturday I made a big pot of soup and some home made bread. I'll probably do something like tacos one day as they're so easy. And last game we will be at.

Other things they love are cottage pie, lasagne, hot wraps and winter salad, good sandwiches on HM bread.

I envy you, I wish my husband lived close enough to do that! I love catering to big groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->