Your Opinion on these names????

Shannen

Pregnant with My First
Reaction score
I want a girl but I wouldnt mind a baby boy either...i think we all just want healthy babies :) (first and middle names)
Girl names: Angelina Gabriella, Rylan Gabrielle,Hailey Anne
Boy names: Angel Gabriel, Alex Greyson, Liam Anthony

Their last names would be spanish (fiance is)

i love liam anthony.... and i love angelina but i think it would sound better paired with gabrielle instead of gabriella because angelina already has the a sound on the end,,, theyre all really pretty though

Angelina Gabrielle is really pretty...ok so far Liam Anthony and Angelina Gabrielle....hmmmm

yeh i agree with bsilla, the angelina gabriella one just has the same end to it and goes too well, but i love haylie anne, and liam anthony :thumbup: x

I like Liam Anthony and Hailey Anne best from your list x

I like Girl Rylan Gabrielle most out of the girls names and Alex Greyson for the boy name

Wow -- i LOVE all your name choices! I think my favs are Liam Anthony & Angelina Gabrielle

I also LOVE the names Gabriel & Greyson as middle names!

I like Haylie but prefer this spelling, & paired with Gabrielle as the mn.

I have the name Rylan on my list of boy's names... but worried it was too feminine. I like it for a girl, especially paired with a very girly mn like Gabrielle!

And Alex is cute too!

I want a girl but I wouldnt mind a baby boy either...i think we all just want healthy babies :) (first and middle names)
Girl names: Angelina Gabriella
Boy names: Alex Greyson,

Their last names would be spanish (fiance is)

I like these two
xx

i love all the names except Angel for a boy. It is much too girly for me and he will be bullied in high school...sorry!! Others are lovely though x

I decided on Elias Gabriel for a boy (I had an epiphany) and Angelina Gabrielle for a girl...THX everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->