Reaction score
here are the names we like your opinon would be nice

jaiden

logan

ryan

kieran

mikey

please help we both like these 5 but cannot agree please vote xx

jadien and kireon are they just different spellings of jayden and kieran? or are they pronounced different? not that it matters as Logan is my favourite by far! i was just curious xxx

jadien and kireon are they just different spellings of jayden and kieran? or are they pronounced different? not that it matters as Logan is my favourite by far! i was just curious xxx

opps i spelt them wrong lol yes they are jaiden thats the spelling we like and kieran xx

Logan is my fave name!! My OH doesnt like it so we wont be having it though :(

I voted for Jaiden (biased as my son is Jayden & i love his name!)

I also like Kieran, but i used to work with a man named Kieran & i remember complimenting him once & telling him i love his name -- and he very seriously said, "I hate my name... everyone ALWAYS thinks it's a girl's name... and I got teased alot as a kid!" So, i crossed that name off my list!! :dohh:

Logan used to be one of my fave names... but lately every other baby i meet is named Logan!

logan is my fave :) jaiden is my least fave but only cos i know of about 6 in the last year .. ova then that it is a nice name ! x

I love Mikey but I'd call him Michael on the birth certificate I think and just call him Mikey in everyday life

Jaiden is my favourite (My son is Jayden!) & I also love Logan! :thumbup:

I like Ryan, it's a classic, you can't go wrong. I have never met a Ryan I didn't like.

I love the name Ryan! It is my big brothers middle name, but he has always been called Ryan as he has the same first name as our dad. It means "Little Prince!" I think that it is a solid name and current, but not too trendy/common. I will definitely think about it as a mn if have a boy someday. Plus, I don't think I ever met a Ryan who wasn't a really nice guy! :flower:

I chose Ryan. It's my nephew's name and I think it's lovely. xx

I like Ryan the best out of all the names :flower:

i must admit i have gone of kieran think it will be ryan girls i was not sure with ryan but it has grown on me and hubby picked it so its even more the reason to go for it more speical but your opinions are helping me xxxx thanks ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->