Your ovulation symptoms

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I am wondering what symptoms of O do you have leading up to O. More specifically, if your breast grow or become sensitive and where.

Some months my breast grow, this month they did. I am on CD 11 and the grew at about CD 9. And on CD 10 slight tenderness on the sides and nipples, a little bit on the tops.

I read there may be a hormone issue if breasts changes occur before O. I had a chemical last month if that makes a difference.

Thanks ladies!

I wouldn't worry about it too much, but would take note, in case you need to bring it to your doctor's attention later down the line.

The great news is that you know you CAN get pregnant so now it's just time to relax, BD, and hope for that sticky bean :)

Last month, my boobs were fuller (no pain) around ovulation and then they went back down until a week before AF (they were fuller and sore.) I think it's a great idea to pay attention to the changes our bodies go through in case we need the info later, but don't stress too much :) if you regularly go to the doctor, they feel your thyroid for abnormalties. If you haven't been in a while you could make a preconception appt just to ease your mind.

I had a m/c 4 months ago. Before then, my breasts were sore all the time through the tww. Now, I can't notice the difference. This month I got really hungry for about one week followint ovulation, which I hear may be due to high levels of progesterone...

Thanks girls! Yes, I will relax and go with the flow. Thanks for the input. Now learning things may vary month to month :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->