Your sweet tooth!!

TwoRdue

Reaction score
Im not a sweets tooth person but I have to have something sweet everyday at the moment. Im loving afcan biscuits with caramel sauce.

Whats your daily sweet crave?

Oh my goodness, I am never a sweet person and pregnancy has just turned me into a monster!

It is 8.45 am and I already had choc chip cake and 2 choc chip cookies! I love the moistness of cake.... mmmmm

I'm a non pregnant sweet tooth person, so while being pregnant imagine what I turn into. I am no lo get pregnant, my daughter was born 4 days ago but apparently eating a lot of sugar and carbs makes big babies. I craved and craved and craved white cake with frosting and just a ton of candy . . . I ate it all! At my growth scan at 32 weeks my baby was already 4.16lbs. My doctor told me that if I wanted to make the baby not as big to slow down on carbs and sweets . . . I tried but couldn't! I ended up with an almost 9 pound baby and IM PROUD! Hehehehehe! Well and a little upset, apparently her fatty butt likes to eat a lot so that is why I'm awake right now at this time!

I had finally got over my chocolate addiction before getting pregnant, was pretty good in the first tri, but have slowly been eating more & more of it lately! After dinner yesterday I had a double caramel magnum, a tiramisu & 3 rows of a family size chocolate bar...oh no!

I am massively into anything involving chocolate & caramel, I also was into pastries in the 1st tri (I usually never eat them) & cupcakes in the 2nd (also never usually eat them!). This baby is going to be huge, he was measuring just under 6 pound at my appointment last week, so hopefully he doesn't get much bigger!

I am happy I am not the only one lol. I couldn't eat sweet stuff in first tri and most of second as it made me so sick but I cant stop now..grrr it tastes so good and baby was measuring to be just over 7lbs at 40 weeks so not to bad

I'm usually a savoury person, heck I'm a woman that actually is not a fan of chocolate!!!

But our bubba loves the sweet stuff (like his daddy, who can eat bars of chocolate and biscuits till the cows come home!) and I've been craving a lot of sweet stuff like bourbon biscuits (my OH favourite), and puddings!

Now if there is anything sweet in the house, there's a race between OH and I to get to it lol!

Anything sweet at all! It's crazy! Chocolate is my enemy at the moment. I can't get enough! x

Chocolate. Every day I must have chocolate!! LOL

I've moved on from my insane chocolate addiction in 2nd and beg. of 3rd tri... Now I'm onto ice cream and cookies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->