Your symptoms at 11 weeks??!!!

bexbaby

Reaction score
What are all your symptoms at 11 weeks?

I'm still nauseaous most of the day and terrible at night. I feel like I need to be sick but it just won't come up :( I have good days where I can have my breakfast a small bit of lunch and a small tea. But other days I just can't hack a piece of toast in the morning :(

Today I've felt like ive gone back to my early weeks where I couldn't lift my head off my pillow, to scared because I new I'd throw up at the smallest movement. My whole body has been aching as though I've got the flu and I've even had a 3 hour nap ive just felt so exhausted :(

I'm hoping these symptoms pass by next week and my sickness will be a thing of the past! (Fingers crossed)

I'm sorry you are feeling so poorly. I have been very tired from week 8 on, but it actually started getting a little better at week 11. I do think my symptoms started to change a lot in the 11th week (skin went from clear to spotty, stopped bloating as much when eating, have some aches and pains that were not there before), so I hope your symptoms change too and you can start to eat more.

My symptoms ive had leading up to week 14 have been tired, sore back, very hungry and very bad gag reflex. But other than that nothing.

Mine seem to be getting worse again :( throwing up every morning and night now. Just wish I could get a break, I think it's made worse because I work early mornings and then get home late of an evening basically skip a meal in work :( xx

I am just over 11 weeks and I am feeling a little better. I am not as sick or tired, but like pp said I have more spots and I am also peeing constantly! I have had headaches and lose my temper easier too.

That being said a week ago I had to be prescribed pills for nausea, it wasn't unbearable until 9ish weeks so I might have another wave - I'm now panicking about diminishing symptoms although I know it is normal at this stage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->