Your taste in music

Abigailly

Reaction score
Following on from another thread about concerts.

What kind of music do you listen to?

I have an atrocious taste in music. I am so unapologetic about my love for cheesy pop. My CD player (because I'm oldschool and don't own an iPod etc) is forever blasting out One Direction, Little Mix, The Vamps, Steps, Busted.

But I also love the stuff I was brought up on, Savage Garden, Simply Red, Beautiful South, Genesis, Lighthouse family etc.

Generally though, it sounds like a 14 year old's bedroom, from either now or the early 00s. :blush:

I am the same as you,plus 5ive,take that,westlife lol oh,and disney songs thrown in :)

My taste in music is VERY varied!! I love blink 182, taking back sunday, fall out boy, metallica, a7x, led zep, beatles, the smiths. Then I love ella fitzgerald, frank sinatra, louis armstrong, chet baker. Then onto stuff like taylor swift, 1D, ed sheeran, jessie j, imagine dragons, boyce avenue. And all sorts inbetween. There isn't really a genre I won't listen to or that I don't like.

Always been a massive fan of Rap/Rnb/Hip hop thats mainly what I listen to. I don't mind stuff like rudimental, chasing status and that kinda dance/drum and bass genre, but I don't ever listen pop, rock music etc.

I'm rock! But I do love all sorts of cheesy music :haha:

A fair few of my favourite bands played Reading and Leeds Festival this year! I don't think many people will really know them though! xxx

I absolutely love RnB and Soul. Love some hip hop, pop and rock too. Like a few dub step and soft house songs. Like garage, but mainly because it reminds me of my young and carefree days! Can't handle hard house, techno and heavy metal, to me it's headache music!

I am a massive underground/early 90s hip hop fan, borderline obsessed I go to a hip hop gig at least once a month. Also love proper 80s hardcore punk, post-punk, ambient/electronica and lo-fi. Not really good with current music though, I need to keep up a bit I am so out the loop :haha:

Metal/rock is what I listen to mostly, but I also love a bit of cheesy pop and dance like Steps, Britney etc.

Me and OH have a big collection of vinyls and a lot of it is 50s/60s/70s rock and pop, and loads of jazz, and motown, which is the best feel good music! Most of the modern stuff I listen to probably comes under the indie category, but I like so much from so many genres that there's no way I could pigeonhole it. For live music reggae is definitely a favourite, and anything with a trumpet or a saxophone makes me happy!

I love my chart music. Lady gaga, Beyonce, One Direction etc. Anything you'll find in the Top40 chart I'll listen to!

I like minimal and electro swing and balkan beatz. But i will also listen to charts and i also love me some ska every now and again

I was born in the wrong era :blush:....I love rod Stewart, the beegees, anything 70s/80s. I went to see Chris de burgh on my 18th birthday. Just got garth brooks tickets and am ecstatic!!

Hmm, all sorts really I guess but I mostly grew up on 90s grunge/rock. Greenday, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Stone Roses, Nirvana. I also listen a lot to Coldplay, Kings of Leon, Manic Street Preachers, Neil Diamond (my nanna's favourite) Beyonce, Lady Gaga (only in car) and erm . . . Rick Astley and other 80s cheese. Love a bit of Kylie too.

I like just about everything except country, cannot stand it. I like pop and alternative. Hip hop and rap from growing up in St. Louis. Metal and rock from DH. Classical from playing the clarinet/piano. My favorite bands are The Spill Canvas and 30 Seconds to Mars and my favorite artist is Demi Lovato.

The Smiths, Radiohead and Bright Eyes are my favourites <3

Mainly rock, from 80's/90's, and cheesy 80's pop music.

I don't like rap, hiphop, reggae, country or stuff like Celine Dion.

I'm into pretty much everything from 1D to Eminem to Linkin Park lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->