Your taste in music

I don't have a particular taste. My current In Car collection includes;

Example
Linkin Park
Bon Jovi
Sash
Paul Van Dyk
Random UK Top 40 Hits from the past few months (liking Avicii & Bastille atm)
Backstreet Boys
Ian Brown
Stone Roses
Pink
Savage Garden

My taste is very random and probably not normal for someone in their 20s.

buddy holly
johnny cash
queen
acdc

then I like random country stuff like shania twain
I also like chart stuff and I guess indie would be where im mostly at woth music from this era.

my absolute favourite stuff is just acoustic stuff, someone with a guitar or something playing in a little bar :)

I go through music phases.
I grew up on country and I'll always have a soft spot for it (though if my dad was alive I'd never admit that!). If I ever want to feel little again I just put on Sea of Heartbreak by Don Gibson and I'm 8 years old, hiding in the cupboard with the CD I stole from my dad's collection and massive pair of headphones!
I rebelled and got into 90s pop a bit later - including my rather extreme Savage Garden obsession (that didn't exactly end, ever... I may or may not still follow Darren Hayes on Twitter and possibly favourite everything he tweets...)
I listened to a lot of rock and metal as a teenager which I still dig out when I'm in an angry mood :lol: Then I got into classical and listened to nothing but Karl Jenkins, Vanessa Mae and Tchiakovsky (which, at 18, made me VERY cool..... not). And a load Native American pipe music. Oh yeah, I know how to rock hard.
Ooh I went uber feminist for a while as a teenager too and only listened to Ani DiFranco, Tegan and Sara and Le Tigre for some time.
Now I'm boring and mostly listen to chart music because I have O2 tracks on my phone and it's easier than downloading stuff :haha:
My playlist just houses a big mix of everything above, plus a lot of Amy Winehouse, Newton Faulkner, Chicane and a few Eurovision tunes from last year. Yeah it's varied!

buddy holly
johnny cash

I walked down the aisle at my wedding to Roller coaster and Hurt is one of my all time favourite songs <3 (I'm 24!)

A variety of rock..metal, psychedelic, punk, grunge, alternative, etc. My fav artist ever is Rob Zombie. I've been a huge fan since the White Zombie days. I'll leave my husband for him..he knows this and has accepted it lol

I like ska-punk, 90's to now. Some older stuff but nowt angry\political. Also reggae. Bands I like (and some seen live):
Rancid
Skindred
Sonic Boom Six
Random Hand
Reel Big Fish
Less than Jake
Flogging Molly
Billy Talent
Green Day
The Skints (which was playing in the car on way to hosp in labour with Eric, so I get weepy now when I listen to them! )

Also Muse and Frank Turner. Plus DJ Fresh. Some classical too. Quite a mixture!

I like ska-punk, 90's to now. Some older stuff but nowt angry\political. Also reggae. Bands I like (and some seen live):
Rancid
Skindred
Sonic Boom Six
Random Hand
Reel Big Fish
Less than Jake
Flogging Molly
Billy Talent
Green Day
The Skints (which was playing in the car on way to hosp in labour with Eric, so I get weepy now when I listen to them! )

The Skints supported my favourite band in 2012, had seen them before in a little venue and saw them again last year.

They're so good! :haha:

Saw Skindred as Leeds festival and honestly they were one of my favourites, even though I'd never really listened to them before, had a right good time :lol:

Billy Talent are great as well! One of my favourite bands supported them the beginning of 2013 I think and I went to a few shows for the support but they really grew on me and Greenday I never stopped getting goosebumps through their whole set!

Hi Five music-a-likey :happydance:

Anything really. I like bands like muse, the beatles, busted, mcfly, madness, beautiful south, ub40, Alexander o'neal, Luther vandross, Brand new heavies, Nickelback, etc... If it sounds good. I listen to it lol x

Mines weird! I love 90s grunge nirvana hole smashing pumpkins Jesus and Mary chain pearl jam etc etc but also alor of 60s/70s stuff cream the doors canned heat the seekers mama's and Papas Janis Joplin Beatles hendrix but I like manic street preachers British sea power supegrass soul asylum too!

Hate pop and chart music

Spandau Ballet are my dark horse in my music taste lol

Also has anyone heard of spiritualized?!?! Absolutely love them x

There's very little that I don't like! I listen to everything, depending on the mood I'm in. I love to dance around the lounge to cheesy 90s pop with Maria, or to fun ska, or old pop/rock classics, punk, jazz, blues, the list goes on and on. The only thing i'm really not so keen on is minimilistic music. I like best stuff that I can sing along to or dance to :D
Not a huge fan of Heavy Metal either, although my friend is trying so very hard to convert me :haha:

I listen to most music. I'm quite alternative though, I love The Smiths,Stereophonics and Staind. But I listen to pop music, my current favourite song is The Last Time by Taylor Swift and Gary Lightbody :haha:

Rancid
Skindred
Sonic Boom Six
Random Hand
Reel Big Fish
Less than Jake
Flogging Molly
Billy Talent
Green Day

From that list of bands I have seen the following live: Rancid (a few times), Sonic Boom Six, Reel Big Fish and Flogging Molly.

buddy holly
johnny cash
queen
acdc

then I like random country stuff like shania twain
I also like chart stuff and I guess indie would be where im mostly at woth music from this era.

my absolute favourite stuff is just acoustic stuff, someone with a guitar or something playing in a little bar :)

Love Johnny Cash!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->