Your taste in music

I like ska-punk, 90's to now. Some older stuff but nowt angry\political. Also reggae. Bands I like (and some seen live):
Rancid
Skindred
Sonic Boom Six
Random Hand
Reel Big Fish
Less than Jake
Flogging Molly
Billy Talent
Green Day
The Skints (which was playing in the car on way to hosp in labour with Eric, so I get weepy now when I listen to them! )

Also Muse and Frank Turner. Plus DJ Fresh. Some classical too. Quite a mixture!

Love this list! Saw Frank Turner at Kendal Calling a couple of years ago :D

I like some rap music fav is eminem even got enimem tattooed on back of my neck. Like r&b some pop dance i like anything

My fave band ever are The Smiths and I am mainly into indie/alternative.

I also like a bit of old stuff from 50's onwards, we have loads of old LPs, a bit of an eclectic mix really including Doo-wop, Mowtown, 60s pop, rock, folk, post-punk, ska etc....

I used to be a rock/metal fan so there's still a place in my heart for that too.

Depends on my mood. I have a pretty varied taste really. If I'm out or having a party then it's a lot of the old house music, garage from the 90s

But I like music from all different genres too

My taste is very random and probably not normal for someone in their 20s.

buddy holly
johnny cash
queen
acdc

then I like random country stuff like shania twain
I also like chart stuff and I guess indie would be where im mostly at woth music from this era.

my absolute favourite stuff is just acoustic stuff, someone with a guitar or something playing in a little bar :)

Love Johnny Cash!

I love Johnny Cash as well.

techno, house, electro (proper electro!), booty, funk, soul, disco, italo-disco, etc - all dance music really! :)

Been thinking back to when I saw the Inner Terrestrials Tallybee...there used to be a squatted venue in Brixton called the Button Factory and I saw them there at least once!

I like ska-punk, 90's to now. Some older stuff but nowt angry\political. Also reggae. Bands I like (and some seen live):
Rancid
Skindred
Sonic Boom Six
Random Hand
Reel Big Fish
Less than Jake
Flogging Molly
Billy Talent
Green Day
The Skints (which was playing in the car on way to hosp in labour with Eric, so I get weepy now when I listen to them! )

The Skints supported my favourite band in 2012, had seen them before in a little venue and saw them again last year.

They're so good! :haha:

Saw Skindred as Leeds festival and honestly they were one of my favourites, even though I'd never really listened to them before, had a right good time :lol:

Billy Talent are great as well! One of my favourite bands supported them the beginning of 2013 I think and I went to a few shows for the support but they really grew on me and Greenday I never stopped getting goosebumps through their whole set!

Hi Five music-a-likey :happydance:

Also a name-a-likey, also a Charlotte! We are so damn cool :rofl:

Rancid
Skindred
Sonic Boom Six
Random Hand
Reel Big Fish
Less than Jake
Flogging Molly
Billy Talent
Green Day

From that list of bands I have seen the following live: Rancid (a few times), Sonic Boom Six, Reel Big Fish and Flogging Molly.

Awesome! Flogging Molly are soo good live. Sonic Boom Six are my favourite band, seen them countless times and have a girl crush on Laila K... :haha:

Frank Turner is just yummy :haha: watched him in some great small venues, he is a brilliant live singer. x

Rancid
Skindred
Sonic Boom Six
Random Hand
Reel Big Fish
Less than Jake
Flogging Molly
Billy Talent
Green Day

The Skints supported my favourite band in 2012, had seen them before in a little venue and saw them again last year.

They're so good! :haha:

Saw Skindred as Leeds festival and honestly they were one of my favourites, even though I'd never really listened to them before, had a right good time :lol:

Billy Talent are great as well! One of my favourite bands supported them the beginning of 2013 I think and I went to a few shows for the support but they really grew on me and Greenday I never stopped getting goosebumps through their whole set!

Hi Five music-a-likey :happydance:

Also a name-a-likey, also a Charlotte! We are so damn cool :rofl:

There is no end to our coolness! :cool: :haha:

xxx

Been thinking back to when I saw the Inner Terrestrials Tallybee...there used to be a squatted venue in Brixton called the Button Factory and I saw them there at least once!

:happydance:

I love them, I got into their music when I lived in Kennington when DS was a baby, back in 2004, J used to stay across the road x

Rancid
Skindred
Sonic Boom Six
Random Hand
Reel Big Fish
Less than Jake
Flogging Molly
Billy Talent
Green Day

Love this list! Saw Frank Turner at Kendal Calling a couple of years ago :D

My oh is always on about Kendal calling haha!!! Xx

Kendal calling is brill Lydia this year will be mine and the kids 4th one :D

I've just been listening full blast to the Inner terrestrials 'tales of terror' album full blast whilst cleaning the house.

Last night I dug out Shostakovich's piano concerto no.2 to transport myself back to youth orchestra days lol :p

techno, house, electro (proper electro!), booty, funk, soul, disco, italo-disco, etc - all dance music really! :)

God I wish SO MUCH that I liked house and techno because all my friends are obsessed with it and I have to end up getting really drunk whenever we go out together just so I can enjoy it :haha:

Thirty seconds to mars are my absolute favourite band ever, I am slightly obsessed with Jared leto!!

I have a really eclectic taste though, I love reggae, pop, rap and chart music too. I went to see 30stm, Ellis goulding and maverick sabre last year, so quite varied!

I wouldn't say I was into anything in particular. I like anything, if its a good song by an artist I don't normally like then it doesn't matter xD

I have an iPod in my car and you'll find anything on it ranging from bon jovi, aeromsith, to Britney spears, Taylor swift, rammstein, funeral for a friend to toni braxton, eminem, stuff from the 50s and 60s etc. I really can't pinpoint my favourite genre.

I genuinely enjoy any music, well almost any. As long as it isn't terrible, ie autotuned singing, irritating poorly written crap. But I'll happily listen to all music, easy to please :3 probably more inclined to listen to rock, pop and rap; my favourite genre is probably film composers, I love how invigorating they usually are!

Thirty seconds to mars are my absolute favourite band ever, I am slightly obsessed with Jared leto!!

I have a really eclectic taste though, I love reggae, pop, rap and chart music too. I went to see 30stm, Ellis goulding and maverick sabre last year, so quite varied!

Did you see them at the NIA in Birmingham in November by any chance? :haha:

xxx

I love a of variety. My absolute fave is Snow Patrol, but love a bit of Jesse J, little Mix, Katy Perry, Ed Sheeran, Pink.., the list goes on. Was totally gutted that I didn't get my hands on Garth Brooks tickets :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->