Your thoughts please! - update new test!!! - and again!

LolaAnn

cautiously PALs!
Reaction score
So I've been TTC for ages but no AF as I've been BF. These are from today and yesterday. The top one is the most recent, I can see a faint line. The next one down was this morning FMU - nothing. The bottom 2 are from yest and I could see faint lines then but not much now. Your thoughts please ladies! xx

https://img808.imageshack.us/img808/1560/pregnant0.jpg
https://img823.imageshack.us/img823/152/pregnant3.jpg

I see something not sure if its a :bfp: or not though--If the one on top is the newest one sure looks promising :).....I'd try testing with a better brand in a couple of days :) Wishing the best for you.....I've been TTC for 13 months I know the pain this can cause and I'm sending prayers your way....God bless!

I relooked and I'm gonna go ahead an say :bfp: I can tell the top is newest the other ones are oldish looking :) CONGRATS!!

I see linessssssssssssssss :) I had to tilt laptop screen to see them though LOL
But nice and clear on the inverted pic test 1.
Do the lines have colour ?

yeah the lines are soooooo faint. they are a pinky colour?? is this good

i can defo see a line on the top one and a faint one on the bottom one... congrats hun xx

Pink is always good! I can see it on the top one as well. Hope it gets darker soon. GL!!
:dust: :dust:

update!!!
https://img812.imageshack.us/img812/5875/pregnantyes.jpg
:D

Yipieeeeeeeeeeee! A nice line!! Congratz!!

Whys it only half a line :/ But HCG is sticking to it for it to show a pink line! :D
Do you have any more to take?? x

yeh why is it only half a line?? lol.. think my tests are a bit budget!!!
I've got about 8 more haha.. Will take one next time I need to do a wee haha and another tomorrow

Haha but huni the line is there yipppppppppppppie!!!!!!!!

Test more test more leme see :)

Use 2 with the same urine and see how they both come up x

pregnanthalflines.jpg

wow .. so why does everyone say to use FMU???

Wow for a evening those are lovely lines! half lines LOL but lines....your preggers!!

Freakin Beautiful :bfp:'s!!!! Congrats!!!!!!! And to be honest, in my opinion, FMU isn't the best test urine. When I've had :bfp:'s it is always stronger with SMU.

Oh and wanted to add, I saw on one of those doctor shows on T.V. (reality show) that urine that sits in the bladder for an extended period of time becomes "stale" and dilute. That's why doctors like to do catheters, so they can get the cleanest, purest urine samples.

the top ones are exactly what mine looked like at first, i used the same tests as well i think they are the best i've never once had an evap and i've pee'd on a lot of them lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->