Your thoughts??

danni2kids

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
Can someone try and interpret my chart, i am positive i ovulated on cd 26 or 27, i had a positive opk ewcm and terrible OV pains but my temp is not rising!

I test at the same time every day and use a BBT thermometer!!

Is it possible that i had all these symptoms but no egg was released?? Or maybe my temps might rise tommorrow??

I use to be 28 days every month but my FSH is climbing and am now on estrogen support.

Hi,

I'm not sure about the temps, but the fact that your opts matched up with your cm is a really good sign. Perhaps your temperature will take a few more days to stay higher?

x

The LH surge may have triggered off your fertile cm, this happened to me this month. I ovulated a few days later in the end. But I knew it was false because my opk only stayed positive for 24 hours, and the fertile cm was only around for 24 hours also during the lh surge. :hugs:

The LH surge may have triggered off your fertile cm, this happened to me this month. I ovulated a few days later in the end. But I knew it was false because my opk only stayed positive for 24 hours, and the fertile cm was only around for 24 hours also during the lh surge. :hugs:

Thanks for that, i had positive opk for 2 days so im hoping my temp goes up tommorrow to confirm O!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->