your top ten tips... please xx

chrissy&marty

Reaction score
HELLO !! im offically here today :) yipeeee
i had my implanon out my arm this morning and had a little sneeky quicky with the partner before he went for his night shift lol :blush: and it got me thinking what should I/could I do to help TTC .....
so ive come to ask for your tips and hints to make my top ten list of must does/donts .... just a bit of fun really....
anyway hello again (i posted the other day to say i was coming over from wtt) im chrissy xxxx

Everybody I come across says try and figure out when u ovulate, family and friends say relax.. Hard to but u know. I've seen a few things about soft cups haven't used them but thinking about it. It's basically a cup to hold oh sperm against ur cervix. Also cutting down or out coffee. And welcome with tons of baby dust flying your way :)

Stick your legs in the air afterwards i did this with both of my boys but this time i havent done it at all and i still havent fallen lol

soft cups?? i googled it and found this https://www.softcup.com/content/what-softcup is that what you mean?? xxx

Hello! I would say do opk's. That will help out a bunch too! GL!!!:thumbup:

1) Read taking charge of your fertility and start temping with fertility friend...(you can sign up through my clover ticker) You can also do the classes on fertility friend but the book helps you learn a lot.
2) Watch "The great sperm race" on youtube. Also very informative.
3) Use OPK if you wish. Online cheapies I have heard work best...wish I would've know this last cycle. Also there's internet cheapie hpts!
4) We're all here for you!
5) Relax as much as possible, stressing delays ovulation.--I know...I'm preaching to the choir.
6) Figure out if your cycles are regular...if not there are tons of ways to regulate them naturally
7) Soft cups I heard work amazing..
8) If you need lube or are scant on EWCM, use preseed or conceive plus. If no BFP for me this cycle I'm going to switch from preseed to conceive plus.
9) Have fun....!
10) and have more fun!!! Don't make it a chore and let it cause a strain on your relationship.

Here are mine! Some are similar and some are new. :)

1. Stock up on OPKs
2. Start charting (I use Fertility Friend) temps (with a basal body temp thermometer), CM, and signs
3. Cut down on your vices (mine are wine and coffee!) as much as you can
4. Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility
5. Use these boards for SUPPORT, the feeling of connection with people who just "get it", and advice!! (I like joining or starting boards where you are in your cycle so you can cycle together!)
6. Start thinking of fun, creative ways to :sex: as to not let it get to "baby-makey" or clinical
7. Have sex when you get a positive OPK/fertile CM/etc., and a few days after
8. Do something relaxing every single day (I like light running and yoga!)
9. Don't beat yourself up if you don't get pregnant right away (or even for a while...just don't beat yourself up!) :flower:
10. And I'm a BIG proponent of this one-- Treat yourself gently and kindly. Go for walks, get your nails done, have a cup of tea or occasional glass of wine outside, buy yourself something nice and non baby related every now and then, take a bath, etc etc etc. Whatever YOU like! :thumbup:

:hugs: and WELCOME to TTC!!

AWW thankyou all i dont know whether this is where the fun begins or the hard work lol xxx

my partner thinks he is innnnnn heheheee....
im thinking 'baby' 'baby' 'baby' 24/7 and i only started ttc today... does that get less or more as time goes on lol xxxx

HAHA. My OH and I love the BDing, but we typically do even when not TTC. lol

My baby baby baby thinking has only gotten crazed! ha. I am "trying" not to be so nuts, and reserve my nuttiest times for O week and the TWW...wait, that's 3/4 of the month! lol My poor love and my mum and best friend get teh brunt of my craziness-- "Am I ovulating?" "Look at this test?" "OH, come in here and look at my CM." "I want a baaaaaaby!" hehehehe I'm a wreck with all this stuff.

That said, it's greeeat to come here and vent my heart out. It's like a fun group of friends going through the same things. :)

Welcome to TTC. I'm trying to remember all the tips I picked up from last time.

I got my BFP last time when I tried Agnus castus. I had a short leutal Phase with my cycles before Kate. Agnus Castus lengthens your LP.

Also i have a naughty treat when the witch shows her ugly face. Helps soften the blow. Mine is usually wine.

hehehe thanks!!
im addicted to bnb ttc already :) although i do hope im not here too long...and i hope all the tips will help ensure that xxx

I got my BFP last time when I tried Agnus castus. I had a short leutal Phase with my cycles before Kate. Agnus Castus lengthens your LP.

Also i have a naughty treat when the witch shows her ugly face. Helps soften the blow. Mine is usually wine.

What is angus cactus? And where do u generally get it? Definitely starting to ake charge of my fertility when af shows her face this month. I don't know about half of this stuff. Def temping and def opk-ing next month. Do any of u guys have cycles that get longer each month? Each month since off bcp, my af has been later and later each time.

Does the angus cactus help that?
Oh yes and when af shows I have red wine too :)

Hoping to get my BFP soon so I don't know if my advice will be helpful lol but my biggest tip from experience is when DH finished make him 'stay in there' for a little bit.. I have found this help's to keep the 'stuff' in better lol.. If he pulls out straight away I generally find it runs straight out lol..!! Hope that's not TMI :)

What is angus cactus? And where do u generally get it? Definitely starting to ake charge of my fertility when af shows her face this month. I don't know about half of this stuff. Def temping and def opk-ing next month. Do any of u guys have cycles that get longer each month? Each month since off bcp, my af has been later and later each time.

Does the angus cactus help that?
Oh yes and when af shows I have red wine too :)

Mine did. ended up with 2.5 month long cycles. Last cycle after agnus was 45 days. Stop after o. I would read that sooner too. Toy can get agnus at a nutrition store

thanks lol and 'wouldloveabub' great tip :p that always happens to me:blush:

I think all the bases have been covered thanks to holdon2hope and Gdanemom4now. Thanks ladies!

wouldluvabub - I also get that - so land up trying to lift my bum as he withdraws - helps most times - and then keep legs up for as long as pos.

hi hun i take pregnacare , drink grapefruit juice , get opks ,get some lube pre seed or concieve plus i use concieve plus i love it i used preseed got Cort 1st time using it but i mc good luck hun :dust: i am tyring for my 2nd i have had 6 losses i have 1 tube if you get soft cups they are brill i used to put my legs in the air for 15 minutes why i have been using soft cups i think they are great no need to keep legs in the air you can get up straight away and the sperm stays near your cervix all the time when i take the cup out there is nothing in it heres a video how to insert them https://www.softcup.com/video-tutorials xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->