Your TWW

BeachyFeelin

Reaction score
Just curious - what does everyone do/not do in the TWW? I know you should go about your normal life, but this is our 4th cycle TTC and since it hasn't happened yet I'm starting to think maybe I hinder our chances.

I've definitely cut back wine/beer to a weekend activity thing. I used to be a glass of wine a night gal. And I still drink my coffee in the AM, usually only 1 (large) cup, but on the weekends I'll have 2.

I'm asking mostly because this weekend I would like to have a beer with dinner, but for calculation purposes I should implant this weekend (that is if we've been successful and there is a bean to implant). Could having a few drinks mess that up?

Why am I so worried? Because I'm a control freak and not being able to control this makes me go insane!

A few drinks will not mess that up as long as you are not drinking more then one or 2 every day so just for a dinner should be fine just don't make habbit of it lol 1 coffee is ok no more then 200mg of caffeine a day says the Dr. And as for only trying for 4 month isn't much. It can take up to a year for some healthy couples to convince on average. But don't let that discourage you most get pg 6 months or before. just have fun don't stress more you think about it puts ur body in stress and can cause delay in ovulation. Good luck and just have fun bd'ing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->