• IMG_2014042821895.jpg
    IMG_2014042821895.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 12
This is my little blobby at 7+2!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 6
I seen my sister in laws today he or she was dancing like no tomorrow takes after their mumma x

Not sure I've done this right. Newish to all this.

6weeks 2 days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 10
Couldn't figure out how to upload on the same post lol

9 weeks 1 day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 8
Had my first scan today at 12wk + 4d! Everything was good, healthy heartbeat, good size, I even saw the baby kicking their feet up and down! :happydance: They didn't tell me if it was a girl or boy but I've heard you can see this early, to do with the position of the nub? Can anyone tell from this picture if I'm having a prince or princess? :baby:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 22
Had my first scan today at 12wk + 4d! Everything was good, healthy heartbeat, good size, I even saw the baby kicking their feet up and down! :happydance: They didn't tell me if it was a girl or boy but I've heard you can see this early, to do with the position of the nub? Can anyone tell from this picture if I'm having a prince or princess? :baby:

my guess is a prince!:flower::flower::thumbup: the nub looks more sticking up then parallel to the spine, but I'm no dr.

Perfectangels... Thank you! That's so funny you should say that, I've had a strong feeling that I'll be having a boy! :flower:

Aw, that's so cute! I don't think I've ever seen a baby positioned like that in an US! Must be an athlete in there!
I have no clue about those little nubs, up down, whatever it means, some women here are much smarter than I!

My little bean measuring 11weeks:cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 17
Hey, I think I already answered but I'm just wondering what actually is the nub and how can I see it, is it the little white mark on the bum?:baby: I'm not sure what I'm looking at, can you help? Thanks :flower::kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 24
Just had our first-ever ultrasound! Thought I was 6+1, but measured 6+0. Heartbeat was seen and heard @ 108 BPM!

Attachments

• scan1.jpg
    scan1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 7
I'm 12 weeks and had my scan this morning. Baby is measuring 12+2... Big baby?! The scan was amazing, I've never felt so happy! Baby was moving a lot too, little athlete!
Can anybody tell the gender from this??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 13
Had my 13 week on Wednesday. Baby is growing very well :) it was very naughty though and wouldn't turn over until I bounced around abit then it stuck it's tongued out and turned back over. They managed to capture this though :)

cheeky little boy in there I think. What do you think? :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8
I'm 12 weeks and had my scan this morning. Baby is measuring 12+2... Big baby?! The scan was amazing, I've never felt so happy! Baby was moving a lot too, little athlete!
Can anybody tell the gender from this??

I'm thinking girl as the nub looks parallel to spine if thats what im seeing :) but still early :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->