• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

your views on softcups

fuzzylogic

Reaction score
ive never personally used softcups, but for those who have, please can you post your experience with using it and how effective it was for you as a comment on my blog. i cant post much about it for my readers because ive never actually used it. so im just looking for first hand accounts with using soft cups.

heres the link to comment: https://babybubbabambino.blogspot.com/2010/03/up-until-couple-of-days-ago-i-had.html

thanks ladies, all your contributions will be greatly appreciated!

x

:thumbup:

I only started using them this cycle.
All I can report thus far is that they are comfortable and easy to use!:thumbup:

i have posted my comment in your link.

After over 2 years TTC with PCOS i got my BFP the first month using soft cups :thumbup:

do you guys know where i can buy them from for a cheap price?
x

I was TTC for 16 months and had tried everything you could possibly imagine but finally got my :bfp: the 2nd month of using them so they certainly get a thumbs up from me!! :thumbup: xx

do you guys know where i can buy them from for a cheap price?
x

You can buy them online from accessdiagnostics :) they are really reasonably priced and the delivery is good too :happydance: good luck hun! :dust: xx

thanks =D

congrats on the pregnancy, im glad they worked our for u!

x

First month using them and haven't even ov'd yet.
They're ok to wear but I'm still getting to grips with them O:)

Will let you know the result!

xx

I've been using them for 3 cycles now and have left a comment also!

xx

I've never used them before. But I watched a youtube video about how to insert them. If you like, you could post a link of that video on your blog.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->