yourr imput pls :)

ms.fred

Reaction score
if its a girl (i hope and think it is) i'm really stuck on the name Tulah. (possibly Tolah) i really thought Mia as a mid sounded great but he hates that. so maybe Belle or Magnolia? some other names i like are Kasia, Lusia, Ania, Zenna, Zanna, Breena, Laila, Dulcina, and Krysia. (he is from Poland so some of the names are Polish which would really appease him)

He wants a boy and really likes the name Felix or Feliks. some other boy names we like are Maxwell, and i like Kazik.

so what do you think sounds good? any other suggestions along those non traditional lines? the last name is 13 letters long so i'm trying to keep it somewhat simple-like no more than 2 syllables. thanks so much!

if its a girl (i hope and think it is) i'm really stuck on the name Tulah. (possibly Tolah) i really thought Mia as a mid sounded great but he hates that. so maybe Belle or Magnolia? some other names i like are Kasia, Lusia, Ania, Zenna, Zanna, Breena, Laila, Dulcina, and Krysia. (he is from Poland so some of the names are Polish which would really appease him)

He wants a boy and really likes the name Felix or Feliks. some other boy names we like are Maxwell, and i like Kazik.

so what do you think sounds good? any other suggestions along those non traditional lines? the last name is 13 letters long so i'm trying to keep it somewhat simple-like no more than 2 syllables. thanks so much!

Out of those above hun i like Mia, Belle is just mega gorgeous,kasia, laila & krysia. Boys i like max or maxley but not maxwell.

Defo something simple if you have a long surname. x

I like Zenna and Ania, but Tulah makes me think of pomeranian dogs:blush:

I love the name Tulah! I was fixated on this one for years! And i think Tulah Belle is really sweet! I also liked the long version: Tallulah, as it could be shortened to either Tulah, or Tally, whichever fit! But im not sure the long version would go with a long surname?

I like Laila for a girl and Feliks for a boy. The boys name I like because it keeps his Polish roots and is still easy to pronounce and I was partial to the name beforehand. Good luck!

I dont like breena, tulah or dulcina but the rest are nice

thanks for the input ladies. not sure why i love the name tulah but it was never a name i heard before and thought to myself it would make a cute baby name. only since i've been pregnant. it just seems right. Tallulah just seems like a mouthful to me. the only other time i have heard that name is in some media thing....its demi moore and bruce willis's daughters name. (tallulah belle) and apparenty she had it legally changed to lulu, so it must not have been a fun name to grow up with.
and Moo, you're right about maxwell.......not too keen on maxley tho. i just really like max. my hunny is a huge simpsons fan and in one episode homer wants to change his name to max powers. lol.
we shall see :)

I think the problem for me is it's too cute and "baby name" ish. A grown woman called Tulah might feel a bit silly. Then again maybe not, I don't know

Magnolia reminds me of paint. i love Mia x

I don't like Magnolia. I love Mia, and Laila x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"