yucky mouth, any tips ??

annie1983

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have the kost disgusting taste in my mouth at the moment and its making me feel awful.

I think the ms is starting, tried all sorts to help with the icky taste but nothing has worked so far.

Any tips ? (Not ginger, blurgh)

I have the exact same thing going on, it's horrible! It tastes like I haven't brushed my teeth in a year or something. I am constantly sucking sweets, it can't be good for my teeth but the taste makes me feel more sick than I feel already.

Some type of mint gum or mint candy like lifesavers wintergreen. ...I have the ick mouth too. Brushing doesn't even take it away. Good Luck!

A slice of orange... It neutralizes acid in your mouth!

Hey guys, I have the kost disgusting taste in my mouth at the moment and its making me feel awful.

I think the ms is starting, tried all sorts to help with the icky taste but nothing has worked so far.

Any tips ? (Not ginger, blurgh)

I would try Ice Cubes gum because it tastes yummy and it has Xylitol as the first ingredient which is great to prevent cavities and the second thing I recommend to my patients who are pregnant is ACT mouth rinse.

Apparently lemon drop sweets work! They are on my shopping list for tomorrow!

:)

Not the healthiest things but I found that a buttermint or mint humbug helped with the taste and keeping my blood sugar up.

Im glad to know its not just me getting that horrible taste is it normal to happen so early

When I was pregnant with my son I found a tongue scraper did the trick!

Omg thank god I'm not alone I brush my teeth sometime 5 times a day and this taste comes out of no where I hate it!

It's horrible. My tummy feels really irrittated as well :-/. Luckily I'm full of cold so that has dampened the taste a bit as well as my sense of smell haha

Does anyone else have the furry tongue with it? it drives me bonkers which sits at the back of my throat and makes me dry reach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->