Yucky question!

Reaction score
I am sorry for this question but i am a little scared. I had my lap & dye done last month and that was my cycle day 1 as well. After that the flow stopped in the normal number of days and was no heavier than usual. Now i am on my next cycle day 2 and this time its really heavy flow with lots of clots ( sorry!!) i am freaking out!!!. Could anyone please tell me if this is normal after a lap & dye?????????????

Hi, I'm really not sure - if you are worried and this is very different to your normal AF I'd make an appointment to see your GP. However, I often get very heavy AF and some cycles I get large clots and AF only last for 1 day as so heavy but with very light spotting for a couple of days after - I have spoken to my doctor about this and he did not seem to be concerned telling me that AF can change from time to time. I've got my first FS appointment a week on Thursday - this is something I'm going to ask him about.

I find it very distressing when I have large clots, its not a nice experience - I hope you find your answer soon :hugs:

Hey Thanks! i feel better about it now. I was just completely freaked out. Anyways Good luck for your appointment. Let me know how it goes.

:hug:

Nothing to worry about. The only reason to worry would be if you had heavy bleeding and clots directly after lap. That would indicate internal bleeding. Since this is a whole month later I doubt it's a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->