yuk...defn feeling a bit off today

MrsGM

Bamboozled Mum of 2
Reaction score
feeling a bit queasy, not too bad but it is still interfering with my day a bit as feeling low on energy etc

Bleurgh...

How has your nausea been so far?? I'm a few days behind you and thankfully I've only had a few moments where my stomach goes "ewww" but nothing too bad. I was INSANELY sick with my first son.. trying to wonder if/when the MS will kick in!!

How has your nausea been so far?? I'm a few days behind you and thankfully I've only had a few moments where my stomach goes "ewww" but nothing too bad. I was INSANELY sick with my first son.. trying to wonder if/when the MS will kick in!!

It's not too bad, don't think it really counts as MS, just feel a bit squiffy and not like doing anything at all

Feeling a bit worse today, headachy and nauseous :(

morning, i am so nauseous and queasy and have been since the day i got my positive at 4 weeks - it has only been 1 week but i feel dreadful, have lost 5lbs already as i cant eat!
do you think it only gets worse and the ms starts soon ?
i hope not !
xx

hiya,
I think it's different for everyone, I can still eat but just feel so low on energy and just want to curl up, dreading work tomorrow!

Hope you feel better soon

Lx

hey i had a bad afternoon yesterday i generally cant eat alot because i dont feel like it but i was shopping yesterday and couldnt stop heaving it was horrible i usually feel sicky afternoon evening if i do feel sick xxxx

I'm the same - no energy and i keep having very faint waves of nausea... I know i am not going to be sick, but it is the like the feeling you get when your stomach turns slightly...

I went to bed at 8.30pm last night! LOL... and didnt get up until 10am this morning!

Hint, dont have a fry up! just had a full Scottish breakfast and feel for the first time rather :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->