Yummy Mummy Bag

welshwarriors

Joseph & Charlotte's Mum
Reaction score
Are they worth the money?

I'm gonna have a 23 month old and a newborn soon and I'm wondering if they are big enough for stuff for 2 children. :flower:

Hi

I don't have a Pink Lining Yummy mummy bag so dont have experience of using it. But, I did go to John Lewis the other day and IMHO it did look massive to me enough to fit 2 kids stuff day to day.

Hey chick, I have a ym bag and although I only have one baby I probably pack enough for 2 :haha:

Day to day, mine usualy has this in it...

2 spare full outfits (currently a pair of jeans, 2x vests, a dress, tights and socks and a top)

Around 5 nappies
Wipes
Nappy sacks
my wallet
muslin
bibs
spare dummies
extra aptimal milk carton
2 bottles
my handcream & lip balms
hand sanitiser
a cardigan for my lo if she isnt wearing one
and then stuff in the wet bag & the nappy mat that comes with it

Hope that helps a little chick :flower:

i love mine and you know me anna i carry some crap lol.
i would have a look at one to get an idea
love ya
hope u joe and rob are ok

Hi there i have a 23 month old and 6 month old and i`m looking at getting one of these bags to.I like the yummy mummy one but i dont want to pay £75 on this web site i found the blooming gorgeous one for £50 free postage but it says that its bigger than the yummy mummy.xx

ahh i asked the lady in the shop about this.. apparently they're just slightly wider.. but to be honest i couldn't notice it - to me it would just mean i could fill it up with even more!!
i love the blooming gorgeous ones! x

I got a mama Et Bebe one they are nice and big and alot bigger then the yummy mummy ones! x

I have one and LOVE it :)

I have enough space to get everything in.. including my wallet and kindle etc.

go for it :)

i love mine i feel i can fit loads in it
they do bags for twins not sure how much bigger they are but worth looking into :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->