Yummy Mummy Bags...

Beautywithin

Mummy of two
Reaction score
Are they worth the money, at first i really didnt like the style of them or with the cupcakes on, but was in john lewis and found a lovely one, that i soooooo now want, OH said we can go get it later tonight! they are a lot of money for a changing bag, but it would be my bag aswell,

another thing im a tad worried about is, the words yummy mummy, dont want people thinking im biggin myself up or anything, they will probley think yummy mummy? more like minger lol

how many of you have one, and are they worth the money? X

lol, i've never thought of 'yummy mummy' as bigging myself up :blush: in answer to your post, i have two, and i utterly adore them! totally worth the money! i have a couple of other change bags, but these are really the best i have ever used!
my fav. is the shop till you drop bags atm, they are an excellent size, and the bottle side pockets are fab!

I have Pink Lining bags and i LOVE them!
Perfect size and they look really gorgeous :)

I never thought about the yummy mummy thing,there are lots of different styles,i've never had one with that ..but i don't think people would think anything of it anyway :)

I have 2 aswell, I love them! They have every pouch, compartment and zip up pocket you could want Lol. Well worth the money and I always get compliments x

Yummy Mummy is the name of the range which most Mums know and I doubt any men would notice iykwim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->